Chapter 62

We are getting awfully close to Chapter 69 btw...

Tommy POV

Ranboo and I finished all of our classes for today and Wilbur picked us up in his new car.

Ranboo and Wilbur were talking about the specs of the car, while I was sitting in Ranboo's lap trying to get all the attention I can from him.

Now, I definetly know one think that will get his attention...

I went down and tried to leave a hickey on him and just like that he grabbed my waist and said "Patience babe."

But I don't want to wait...

But I kind of have to...

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and cuntinued to talk with Wilbur about the damn fucking car.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad they found something to talk about that they are both interested in, but I am bored... way too bored.

I whispered in Ranboo's ear "Daddy."

To which he immediately stuttered, blushed and stopped talking for a moment.

"Don't call me that, babe." he whispered

Wilbur snickered and I turned to him and said "Shut."

"Lead by example." he replied

And once again they started talking about the fucking car.

Jesus...

~ Time skip ~

We arrived at Wilbur's place and interestingly enough Ranboo had already changed the topic from the car to the school trip.

Ranboo had already talked to his parents and they let him go. Wilbur's answers was 'Yeah, but if I get called by the school to take you two back home at 3 AM, because you were kicked from the trip for having sex in the middle of the night, I swear to fucking god-'

No promises.

Anyways-

We got up to Wilbur's apartm- it is literally a penthouse.

Wilbur told us he'd call us for dinner.

This is one of the moments when I realize how much I appreciate Wilbur.

If it wasn't for him I literally have no idea if I will be alive or not, and if I will be in conversion therapy or not.

Ranboo and I were now in my room and were cuddling.

Then Wilbur knocked on our bedroom door.

"Come in." I said

"Tommy can I talk to you for a second?" he asked

Sorry for the short chapter! See yall tomorrow and bye now!