Chapter 26

TW: Homophobia, swearing

Tommy POV

I heard a couple of gunshots, and I immediately hugged Ranboo. 

"Don't worry everything will be fine." he reassured me as he opened his phone and dialed 999

We waited for a bit and no one picked up...

Suddenly we heard footsteps coming from behind the door, I gulped and heard my mom yell "Come out wherever you are, I have a gun you know."

I hugged Ranboo as tight as I could and I was trying to hold back my tears. He hugged me tight and silently whispered "I am not going to let anything happen to you"

"You fucking faggot, come out!" she yelled

We heard the gun load, but she didn't use it...

She then started screaming about how I am a disgrace and that gay people go to hell. She then started talking about how I am fat and ugly and that apparently god can change that. I could feel that Ranboo was boiling with anger and was ready to fight her.

I could hear her going trough my room and after a few minutes she huffed "I WILL BE BACK SOONER OR LATER!"

I felt a sudden release, we heard her exit the apartment, I was about to unlock the bathroom door but Ranboo said "I think we should call the police first."

Sorry for the short chapters recently! I am preparing for my English exams and haven't been able to find time to update the book a lot! Anyways, I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see yall in the next one! Bye!