Chapter 17

Shawn p.o.v.

I wake up to somebody moving around. I open my eyes to see my handsome mate. It has been a week since we became mates, but something is off. Usually when you accept somebody people say you feel a huge energy go through your body and you feel complete which is your spirits finally uniting.

There is also something weird about Taylor since I've comeback that I don't think he even realizes. He looks like Taylor and talks like Taylor but something is missing. He hasn't done anything to make me suspicious of him but I can't get the feeling away. He remembers everything that Taylor does and acts like Taylor —especially his jealousy and possessiveness— but something is off.

When I first came back I barely talked to him so I didn't notice it much. Then at my date with Skate when he kissed me there was something different. Don't get me wrong the kiss was amazing but a little part of me felt weird but I dismissed it because it's been more than 3 months since our last kiss.

Then when he started to do couple stuff I completely didn't pay attention to it because Taylor was finally treating me like a mate. But ever since I've accepted him as my mate the feeling has becomes worst.

"Tay are you okay," I ask. He keeps on tossing and turning. I think he is having a nightmare.

"no momma I don't want to go," he says in his sleep.

"shhh baby calm down," I say to him while rubbing his back.

"Momma no," he screams as he jolts up awake. He is breathing hard but is soon calming down. I look at his face and he gives me a smile.

"Sorry if I scared you babe. I was just having a nightmare nothing too serious," he says then gives me a long sweet kiss. Thats another thing that is bothering me. The kisses are as passionate and amazing but there is something missing from our first kiss. Maybe in my head I made it better or something.

"Do you want to talk about it," I ask.

"Nah. I'm just going to go change. I have to talk to some people this morning before school okay. Then later we will have a date night," he says and gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I'm just being paranoid about our relationship.

Taylor p.o.v.

I am running in the woods in my wolf form going faster and faster. I can't believe I let go of Shawn so easily. I should try harder with my parents to find out where he is. 

I stop at the lake where I found Shawn and his friends a month ago. I have come here a lot since he left. Christmas and New years was hard without Shawn. I saw people with their mates and that made me and my wolf whine. Why was I so stupid to let him go?

There is a branch breaking behind me and I turn around to see a woman in a cloak.

'Who are you,' I say. Then realizes she can't hear me through the mind link.

"I am the woman who can help take away your pain child of war," she says aloud and startle me. So she must be a werewolf to hear me through the mind link.

'How,"'I ask.

She smiles and puts her up and says, "like this," then a black shadow thing comes out of the woods quickly and hits me. 

The thing gets inside of me like a ghost and I feel the worst pain I have ever felt. Not only the physical but emotional, mental, and spiritual too. I scream out in agony as I feel like I am being ripped apart. 

I knew I was going to die right now. I thought about everybody I cared about. My brother the one who always looked up to me, my dad the one who showed me how to lead, my friends who were always there for me, my mom the one who cared and protected me. I screamed out to my mom asking for help but knowing she wouldn't.

I then thought about my mate Shawn the one who would always love me no mater what. He is the last thing I think about before everything goes black.

I wake up jolting up from my bed. I look around in the dark and see I am in a prison cell in some sort of cave. There is a mirror and I look at myself to check for any bruises but found none.

"I see you're up," says a familiar voice. I turn to see a woman in long black curled hair with light blue eyes in a white dress. She is standing by the bars of my prison. She is really beautiful and I would totally bang her if she didn't capture me. 

Wait since when did I think chicks were hot again. Ever since I found Shawn no girl has looked bangable to me. Even with my one night stands I've been having I would have to try really hard and sometimes think of Shawn, but every morning after I felt disgusting and had to wash my self over and over. I have yet to find somebody to give me pure pleasure.

'Michael since when did we find chicks hot agin' I ask my wolf but got nothing. Then I realized I don't feel Michael's life force anymore. I look over at the woman and she is giving me a wicked smile.

I now remember her. She is the bitch from the woods. I glare at her and run towards her and bang on the bars.

"Let me out. You can't keep me in here. I am the alpha of the Black Moon pack and I demand you let me out," I yell at her.

Her smiles gets bigger and points to something in the darkness.

"Actually I think he is the alpha of the Black Moon pack," she says. 

I hear something running in the darkness the a wolf jumps out of the dark. I recognize that wolf immediately. It's Michael my wolf.

"Michael?!"

He starts to walk towards the cell and then when he is right in front of me he shifts and what I see shocks me. Michael shifts into me. 

He smirks and says, "hello Taylor"

~~~~~~~~

A/n: hey guys I know it is a short chapter but a chapter is a chapter right? Hope you like it. Vote, comment, share please. And please go check out my other book "Why me?" I have been updating that one more lately. Okay see you later.