Chapter 11

Shawn p.o.v.

Shawn dream

I am baby again and I am in my crib looking around when a woman in pink toga grabs me. She is really beautiful but it is hard to explain how she looks like. One moment she has blonde hair and the next she has brown. Her eyes also keep on changing and so does everything. All I know is that she is beautiful.

"Ahh you are a really beautiful werewolf. I can't wait till you meet your mate. He is strong alpha that will protect you," she tells me.

That is when my mom walks in and yelps. "Who are you? And put down my child," my mom says.

"Can't a goddess come here and meet the child she had blessed. And honestly Karen, I would think you would know who I am. After all your ancestor pack is named after my ex husband," the woman says as I play with her fingers and giggle.

"Venus?" my mother asked.

"Actually I like to go by my original name Aphrodite."

"What are you doing here and what blessing have you put on my son," my mom ask.

"Karen I have come to give you and Manny a message from the fates. You need to leave the pack. They will find out about your son and he will be in danger," Aphrodite says.

My mom gasp "where do we go?"

"That my dear, I can not tell you. You have to make that decision on your own." Aphrodite gives me a kiss on the forehead and gives me to my mom.

"I must leave now or else the fates will call me back. Keep him safe," Aphrodite says with a wave, before turning into a bunch of doves and disappearing.

My dream shifts and now I am in a meadow. I look older maybe in my mid 20's but with werewolf aging you never know. Wow I have gotten really fat. Well mostly my belly.

Somebody wraps their hands around my waist and says, "hey babe" I recognize that voice. It's Taylor.

"Don't 'hey babe' me. I am still mad at you for what you did," I say sternly while pointing at my stomach. Did Taylor give me a bunch of muffins and made me fat?

"Sorry angel. I didn't know that our last child would be quadruplets," Taylor apologizes.

"I know but I am barely 3 month pregnant and I look five months pregnant and about to pop them out. I feel ugly." I'm happy that werewolves give birth after 5 month and not 9 that would be torture.

"You aren't ugly baby. You are still beautiful. Just walk down the street and thousands of men will still check you out" Taylor growls the last part. "You actually look more beautiful holding my children," Taylor continues. "Really" I ask. "Yeah, how about I make it up to you when we get home, and make you feel real pretty," Taylor says while kising my neck.

"Okay. But I still can't believe what we named our children."

"What? Taylor jr., Shawn jr., Tyller, and Shae. I thought it was cute."

"Yeah, but isn't naming your children after you a little strange and vain," I respond.

"Nope. But what we call the jrs is weird. Tayjay and Junior is weird."

"Hey, I didn't want us to get confused with Taylor Jr and Shawn jr." I explain.

"Yeah. I know babe. How about you call the kids."

"Okay Tay bear."

I do a loud whistle and five miutes later we see 4 kids running our way.

"Hey papa hey daddy" they all say.

"C'mon its time for lunch," Tay says.

We walk over to picnin table with our kids. We start eating till Tay ask, "so kids what should we name your new siblings." One of the girls stand up and says "I think we should name one of them Shauna." "mhm. Okay Tyller we will think about it. How about you Tayjay," I say.The oldest looking one stands up and says, "I think we should name the other girl Tayla."

I look at him suspiciously and turn to the two kids who haven't spoken. "What about you Junior and Shae," i ask. The girl says, "one boy should be named Tayson." "and the other boy should Shane," the other boy says.

"Mhm. What did your dad promise you?"

"A new bike," they all said. I turn and playfully glare at Taylor.

"What? You know you like those name too."

"Yeah," I say. I look down and say, "you hear that. That's your new names till you turn 18 at least. We can't wait to introduce you to the Meniff family."

Taylor p.o.v.

"....We can't wait to introduce you to the Meniff family," Shawn says.

My dream then shifts and I am in my crib as a baby. A man in a toga with armor on and a spear. He puts a spear down and picks ne up.

"You'll be a strong werewolf. I gave you my blessing to hopefully help you protect your mate. He is still not in this country yet but he will be. I must go now I hear your mother getting up."

He puts me down and picks up his spear. The top of the spear reads "Ares". He then turns into a vulture and dissapears.

I wake up to something moving around in my arms. I hold on tighter so it doesn't leave. Then it says, "Taylor I have to get up". I open my eyes and see the thing movong is Shawn.

I let go but hate the feeling of not having him here. Then I think about my dream and of me and Shawn having a family. Ahh I have to get him out of my mind. I think we need to be apart for a while.

Shawn sits up and says, "Taylor I need to ask you some things. And I hope you don't take them the wrong way." "yeah Shawn I think we need to talk about some stuff. You go first."

"Okay so today my parents are coming today to speak to me about something important. And I want you to be there. So can you" he ask nervously.

My eyes widen in surprise. "Not as my mate or anything just as friend. We're friends right? I don't know . I just want you to be there because I feel safe with you around and it sounds serious. Plus Cam will be there and so will your parents," Shawn explains.

I feel my wolf get happy with knowing that we make our mate feel safe. "Yes we are friends. And yes I will be there," I answer.

"Okay, but after that question this question might seem weird but Taylor can we distance ourselves?"

I frown to why Shawn would want to distance himself from me. I know why I want to but why him?

"It's because you being this close is making it harder and harder not to fall for you. With the protecting me from that rogue, helping me sleep, the flowers in my hospital bed, and you visiting me every night at the hospital it is getting harder and harder," Shawn says.

I like it that Shawn is falling for me but I understand where he his coming from. We aren't together but I am making it more difficult.

"Yeah, sure Shawn. But how did you know I was visiting you every night?"

He smiles and says, "Well Tay, you may have told the nurses not to tell anyone but, I still can smell you in my room"

We both chuckle after that.