chapter 6

Taylor p.o.v

What did i just do? I kissed another guy and.... I liked it hell i loved it. What those lips did to me was amazing. I really crave them now and feel like i need them like I need water.

I just go to my house and I am now waiting in my car trying to figure this out.

'There is nothing to figure out he is our mate' my wolf michael tells me

'Yes there is. Im not into guys' I reply back.

'I don't care about his gender i just care about him.'

'Well I do care. And I am not gonna have sex with him'

'We're not gonna have sex with him.'

'We're not?'

'We're gonna make love to him'

'You sound like chick. Besided i don't get turned on by guys.'

'Oh really'

'Yeah'

'Well imagine him wearing your football jersey with nothing else on moaning your name begging you to go deeper, harder, faster.'

God I hate this wolf. He is getting me hard just thinking about it. He knows everything I like in bed.

'...Him under you clawing on your back just when both of you are just about to--'

'Shut up' I yell at him. I was about to cream my pants from those thoughts. I walk out of my car and ending my conversation with him.

I walk into the house just to get jumped on and a pair of lips smash on to mine. I know automatically who it is. My current "girlfriend" Tiffany. We're not in a relationship or anything we just have sex a lot. I have sex with a lot of girls but mostly her because she is the pack's slut and sleeps with any guy she sees.

I felt nothing with the kiss she gave me. I tried looking for something and did everything i always do to get turned on but nothing. All i got was a growl from my wolf telling me to get her off.

I wanted to feel the same things I did with that guy when i kissed him. Actually i did feel something it was disgust from the kiss.
I push her off and see grandma sitting on the couch glaring at Tiffany. She never liked Tiffany.

Grandma is not really my biological grandama. She makes eveybody call her grandma except the older people, her friends, the elders, and the leaders. But my dad still calls her grandma out of respect.

Grandma came to our pack about 5 years ago. She was technically a rogue but didn't act like them. She was born mateless which means she has no mate. While most peopel would be sad she looked at it as a positive. She said she was free from all the thing mate stuff and got to choose who she spends her time with. She has been married 5 times in her life and out lived two of them.

She looks like she is in her fiftes but in reality she is 200 years old and has been all around the world.

She clears her throat and and says, "Taylor you're home. Now tell this skank to go home."

Tiff glared at her and says, "Is that any way to talk to your future Luna?"

"WHAT," me and grandmother yell.

"Duh who else is going to be Luna other than your girlfriend and woman of your child." She puts her hand on her stomach,

My eyes go wide as i hear the announcement. Then I hear grandma chuckling. "First off honey that child could be half the packs'," grandma says. " "Secondly your not his mate or girlfriend. And thirdly your not even pregnant."

I sighed in relief after the last one. "You don't know that I am not pregnant with his child."

"Actually I am because I am an expert at smelling and I don't smell a child in you," grandma says.

Tiff just grumbles and whispers to me "how about we go upstairs and have a little fun." I cringe at those word as i don't want anything to do with that.

"Grandma will you leave us a moment while i talk to Tiff" I ask her.

"Fine. But you better not do it on the coffee table. That is where I put my breakfeast while I watch my novelas and I do not want to think about that while i am eatting breakfast." she leaves the room with me and and Tiff alone.

"Tiffany whatever we had before is over now." I may not want my mate but I could not have sex with somebody that is totally gross to me like her. I might be able to find another hot chick to replace her.

"Okay," she says.

I look at her surprised. "What?" I ask.

"Its okay because I know in the end you will come back to me in a week and we're going to have hot sex and get back together and become mates," she tells me.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are we are destined for each other."

"We're not even mates. How are we destined to be together."

"Of course we're mates mates you just don't know it yet, because you are to stuborn to admit it."

That just makes me mad. I know I am stubborn but when somebody points it out it just makes me mad. I then blurt out, "NO IT'S BECAUSE I ALREADY FOUND MY MATE."

Her eyes widen and she says, "who is she? I'll confront her and tell her to back off."

"Tiff I don't know if I want to be with my mate but what I do know is that I don't want to be with you. So. Now get out"

"I don't know what to say Tay--" she gets cut off by grandma yelling from the top of the stairs, "he told you to get out girl so leave. This isn't even your pack so leave."

With that she leaves through the front door.