Singhaniya Mansion Part-2

Start from the beginning

"Arre woh koi file dekh rahe h,aur tu Mahir ko aise ignore nhi kr sakti,bhale hi yaha aayi h tu puttar but usse baat kr liya kr na subah shaam,puch usse usne khana khaya h ya nhi atleast"Dadi said and Bela went into thinking,she had never herself called mahir just for random talks,the past few weeks,she stayed with him,so there was no need to call him,and before her marriage she had never called him it was always him who called her,now she felt awkward to call him for the first time just to talk to him,though she is already married to him,she felt it was the first time she was talking to him.

"Chal good night,baat kr lena usse puttar"Dadi said and left Bela in her wonderland.

After a lot of thinking Bela called Mahir.

"Hello"She said.

"Hello"Mahir replied.

"Kya kr rahi ho?"Mahir asked.

"Kuch nhi....aap logo ne dinner kr liya?"She asked.

"Hmm....tumne?"He asked.

"Hmm"Bela said.

Then there was a silence,and both didn't knew what to say,Mahir for the first was not aware of what he was supposed to speak.

Mahir then talked to her for a few mins and hung up.

Sehgal House,

Mahir had just had a talk with Bela and laying on his bed looking at the ceiling,in the past month he has got used to having her beside him while sleeping and now it felt a bit different when she was not beside her,it wasn't that he missed her deeply but there was a tiny part that missed her presence.When he arrived home,he didn't got his daily coffee like Bela used to get him,he got it later but it didn't tasted like the one Bela made,then the dinner also went with some few talks and after they all retired to their rooms,Mahir found his room a bit lonely for the first time in many years, usually Bela would sit on the dressing table and do her night care routine but now the dressing table was empty.

Mahir sighed to himself and thought to sleep or his thoughts would never end, moreover it was just the first day she was not here.

Singhaniya Mansion,

Bela hung up the call and then again closed her eyes,she opened them back and stared at the other side of bed,where Mahir would have been sleeping if she would have been at her in laws,over the past month she had gotten used to his presence at night and now it felt a bit weired not having him around,she sighed and again closed her eyes.
_______________________________

Bela followed the same routine that she did at her in laws,and prepared breakfast at Singhaniya Mansion and even prepared a lunch box for Ansh and one for Ishan as well,as Ansh and Ishan went to the same school,she had called Ishan and asked him to get a tiffin from Ansh she would be sending with him for Ishan.

"Tu kya apne sasural mein bhi yeh kaam krti h?ab tak tune yeh harkatein nhi chodi apni?naukrani hi bankar rehna tha toh itne bade khandan mein shadi kyu ki?yahi sab harkatein chalu rahi na iski toh jaldi hi un logo ne isko wapas yaha bhej dena h"Said Bela's chachi as she saw Bela setting the dining table with the servants and she heard Bela made breakfast.

Bela completely ignored her chachi because she didn't wanted to spoil her day by thinking about her.She sat down on her seat and had breakfast with her family.

"Seriously Bela,you don't have to be a typical housewife,you are an independent woman focus on your career,yeh house maker bante bante you will not be able to make your career"Amrita said.

"Are they forcing you to do all these chores?"Ritik asked.

"Well Mahir doesn't really seems like that kind of a guy,but agar aisa h toh tu hame bata sakti h you know,aakhir hum teri family h,we will do something"Angad said.