005: finding poetry boy

That Saturday morning, Jasper had messaged Henry, Thea and Charlotte to come to the mall with him at 11am sharp but didn't inform them why they need to come to the mall. Anyways, the three teens walked into the mall to see their curly headed friend waiting for them.

"Uh. . .remind me why are we at the mall again?" Henry asked Jasper since they don't go to the mall that often.

"Yeah and why so early?" Thea asked before she let out a yawn.

Charlotte glanced down at her phone for a second, "It's 11 o'clock."

"Yeah, and you guys know that I don't get up at least 12 on Saturday." Thea said as if she was stating the obvious.

Henry raised his eyebrows, "You always get up at least 12 o'clock. That's why you're never in for the morning classes."

"I'm just saying that they should have school start at 12 and finish at 6." She suggested with a small shrug. Then she looked at Jasper, "So, why are we here?"

"For the Swellview's Bucket Auction." The boy stated with a huge grin.

Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows, "Bucket auction. . .that's real thing?"

Jasper let out a scoff, "Yes, it is a real thing. There's this rare 6 foot gem bucket that is in the auction and I'm gonna bet on it that bucket is worth a fortune."

"Then why are we here?" Henry asked. "None of us are into buckets apart from you."

"I brought you guys here to support me!" Jasper happily beamed. "And also help me carry the bucket back to my place," He then mumbled and he looked over at the sign that says 'Bucket Auction', "Come on guys, it's starting and we need to get front row seats!"

They started walking over to the Bucket store which is where the auction was being held at that until Thea saw the candy store had caught her eye and went in that direction instead.  "Thea, you coming?" Henry asked making his friends turn around to look at her.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec. I'm just gonna check if they have any Sour Patch Kids in there!" Thea called before she strolled inside the candy store.

"She sure does love her Sour Patch Kids." Charlotte commented and the boys agreed.

"Yeah, I don't know how people can be so obsessed with something," Jasper added as he was staring at the rare bucket that was being auctioned on his phone whilst Henry and Charlotte both exchanged an look.

Henry patted Jasper on the shoulder, "Come on, man." With that, the three teens entered the Bucket Store.

A few minutes later, Thea walked out of the  candy store, holding her Sour Patch Kids candy packet in her hand.

She then heard her phone ring and she pulled out her phone to see her Caller ID was Jasper, she let out a sigh and put it up to her ear. "Hey, Jasp. What's up?"

"Thea, where are you? The auction is about to start," Jasper harshly whispered. "And people are trying to take your seat we saved for you,"

"Yes, our friend is coming!"
"No, shes not imaginary!"
Thea could hear Henry and Charlotte's
voice from the background.

"Hold your pants, dude. I'm outside the bucket store," Thea huffed and went to end the call. But when she turned her head, a boy who was riding his skateboard was approaching her at full speed.