The blond wrapped it up in a tissue and began to take a look at his gold, Rolex watch. "I'm just thinking about the time. Life's too short if you know what I mean, tick tock." He laughed while staring at his friend.

Tomura chuckled and picked up one of the menu's from the middle of the table. "Which is why we've gotta life it to the fullest, anyway what's everyone ordering."

Mina took a menu and shared it with Bakugo, carefully scanning the menu to see what caught her attention. "Hmmm, there's a lot of things that I'm feeling here."

"Yeah, they have a big variety." You agreed once you leaned over Tomura's shoulder, he brought the menu into your vision and wrapped his arm around your waist with a small smile. "Well you guys can get anything you want, remember that me and Katsuki are paying after all."

You hissed once you saw the prices and glanced up at your handsome boyfriend. "For once, I don't see an issue with that."

You were kind of tight with money at the moment due to you being busy with your studies, so you had no time do long hours at your temporary work placement that was set up to support you and your degree.

Your parents offered to give you money but you refused, you had to learn how to live on your own due to the fact you were going to finish your time at Shiketsu in a couple of months.

You didn't tell Shigaraki about your financial issues, he'd only worry too much. Not to mention you already felt bad about him paying for anything you wanted.

"So what would you like to get n/n." He gave you a kiss on your head, earning a smile from your best friend opposite you.

"I'll just get the Mock Chicken In Black Bean Sauce with steamed jasmine rice." You said, pointing to the meal on the menu. "You don't want anything else? What about the Green Pepper Lobster? I'm paying remember."

After a few seconds of Tomura's cute smile, you finally gave in. "Okay, I'll get that instead if you don't mind."

He nodded and pulled you closer. "You know I don't mind, plus I know just that won't fill you up beautiful."

Mina scanned the menu and gave her blonde boyfriend a wide, innocent Grin. "Well...Katsuki prepare to spend a WHOLE lotta money on me. Cause I'd like the Grade 5 Wagyu Beef Ribeye with a side of Tattu Candy Rice and the Coconut Creamed Spinach, thank you baby."

She threw the menu onto the table and was met with Katsuki's smirk followed by his rolled eyes at his girlfriend's luxurious order. "Jeez Mina, you're tryna make me file for bankruptcy or something." He laughed and looked for his own meal.

After picking up another Prawn Cracker from the basket, Bakugo finally made up his mind about what he was going to get. "I'm just gonna get the Lemon Salt And Black Pepper Lamb Cutlets with that Jasmine rice. What about you Shigz?"

"Hmmm...I'm gonna get Shanghai Black Cod and the Sticky Rice Money Bag." Tomura told everyone and threw the menu to the side. "So what about drinks everyone?"

"Nah n/n, the Celestial Dragon looks sexy as fuck. Let's get this." She stretched out across the table and pointed to the large cocktail, you laughed at Katsuki shamelessly taking a glance at your friends ass while she showed you and agreed. "Yeah, they serve two aswell. So let's get that."

"That's calm with me." Katsuki spoke, not caring and still being distracted by Mina being bent over.

"Yep, it looks leng." You heard Shigaraki and caught him from the corner of your eye glancing at your visible cleavage. "You boys have absolutely no shame do you?" You sighed.