part 46- I need just ... YOU.

Começar do início

Though everyone noticed it, while others were busy in looking at the pair with fond eyes, forgetting the lie.
But Suga and Tae understood Jimin's discomfort and fake coughed.

It was like Jungkook came out of trance. He realised where he was ..

Quickly he greeted Jimin back .

" Hello Jiminie" only that much he managed to speak.

But Jimin was not having it.. ..

" It's Jimin hyung for you Jungkook" he said firmly.

" Huh??" ..

" Yes and I want to talk to you Jungkook."

When other members were about to leave Jimin spoke again,

" In presence of everyone."

Feet stopped automatically and bodies turned at Jimin's direction wondering what he was going to say .

" Hyungs, Tae and Jungkook. What I am going to say is directly coming from my heart so please listen carefully.

My hyungs, I can never thank you guys enough for being with me in tough situation, especially hobi hyung and Suga hyung. You guys took so much care of me I don't even know how to say it but let me tell you guys , I love you and I respect you from the bottom of my heart.

I must have done something really good in my past life to have you guys besides me on this life "

As soon as Jimin stopped hobi hugged him tightly and spoke, " you don't need to thank us Jimin-ah, you yourself has done so many things for us when there was crucial or gloomy time for us and you never left us alone no matter what...we are just doing what we learnt from you kiddo".

Everyone nodded instantly, smiling. Suga just patted his Jimin's back with a warm smile and said nothing.

Jimin reflected the smile but much wider and prettier.

Then Jimin turned towards Jungkook and Tae again.

" Tae and Jungkook..."

Jungkook noticed how Jimin is calling him by his full name, formally . No pet names.. No affection in words. But Jungkook was not in a place where he could complaint, he himself has dig his grave.

Jimin took a deep breath and started to speak again , " Tae , Jungkook, I just want to say that I don't have any grudge against both of you, no complains..no bad feelings.. no issue..

I have accepted the truth and I won't lie that I was not shocked or may be traumatized , whatever happened had actually affected me, gave me lots of life lessons" Jimin smiled but not sarcastically. It was just a kind smile .

Then he continued," But that was past, now I have not just accepted it but also I am very happy for both of you.

I am happy that both of you have found your true happiness and love in eachother.. I will support both of you no matter what. I wish you both forever togetherness.

And I am really done with this hide and seek, so please let's be friends again. It would be totally normal and usual behaviour from my side and I expect same from you guys. Let's focus on our work. So, do you guys agree?? Friends again?" Jimin asked with warm smile and extended his hand.

Instead of taking his hand Tae just hugged Jimin again and said, " Again? No Jiminie not again because it never ended. I have been your friend always.."

Jimin replied nothing and just smiled . Tae felt the pain but he had to wait until the things gets clear, may be then Jimin will love him again as before.