"It's ok, you're not. Are you ok? We are. Did you have fun?" I nod my head.

"Yeah, it was good. Are you guys ok?" I ask in return. He nods his head, I can tell he's studying me, to see if I've taken anything. When he's satisfied, we say goodnight and he leaves, much to our relief. When the coast is clear, Lucy emerges from the bathroom, naked. I begin to take off my clothes as well, and soon we are in bed on top of each other, wrapped in the warmth of the blankets.

The darkness of the winter morning, looms in my bedroom and I try to wake myself up. My phone tells me that it's 6:38 am. Lucy rolls over, and pushes her head in to my chest. My arms instinctively wrap around her, content.

"Should I go?" She asks. This startles me, because I had no idea she was awake. I shake my head before replying.

"Nah, just stay, I'll deal with it later." I say, falling back asleep. I wake up again at half past seven, feeling more refreshed. So does Lucy, who is awake five minutes later. I sit up and put on clothes, the same ones as last night. Once Lucy is dressed, I check to make sure there is no one around and then we walk briskly downstairs, and in to the foyer, my stomach churns as I open the front door, Lucy makes her way out and I slam the door behind her. I let out a sign of relief and walk in to the kitchen, where my dad is making breakfast and my mother is sitting reading a newspaper.

"Good morning!" He says enthusiastically. I smile back.

"Morning." I reply. He turns round, confused.

"Who was at the door?" He questions. I panic thinking of an excuse.

"What are you on about?" I mutter.

"The door. You slammed the door who was it?" He asks. Laughing at all the confusion.

"Oh, post man." I tell him. He nods.

"What did he have?" Amelia asks, looking at me with a smile.

"Ah, just rubbish." I say. Covering up. They leave it at that and seem satisfied. I eat breakfast and then I head upstairs to shower and change in to fresh clothes. When I come back downstairs, my father is now alone, cleaning up. I help by picking up dirty dishes and wipe the dining table, And my father sweeps the floor and loads the dishwasher. A strong short vibration ripples through my pocket and I sit myself on the kitchen counter, to read the message I've received. It was from Lucy.

Hey, I had a good night last night thanks xx

I read the message and smile to myself, thinking of a reply.

"What's her name?" A voice asks. I look up to see my dad, he's smiling at me. He sits himself on the kitchen counter across from me.

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"What's her name?" He asks again. My father throws a damp cloth in the air and catches it. "Y'know, the girl that's just text you." I laugh this off, and try to change the subject. I shake my head.

"It was just a joke someone sent me." I lie.

"Go on then, tell me it." He instructs, bracing himself.

"Nah it was crap." I say. My father shakes his head again.

"What a lot of shit." My father laughs. "Did you meet her last night?" He asks, carrying the subject on. I give in and nod, getting embarrassed. "I knew it!" He says laughing even harder. I laugh too, but I'm still embarrassed and I blush bright red. "Don't worry about it, Man." I look up at him and laugh again. "What's her name? Is she pretty?" My father interrogates. I nod again and reply.

"Her name is Lucy. She's so fit." I say, not making eye contact.

"Don't worry." My father says. "Your secret is safe with me." He whispers and winks just as my mother walks in to the room, to prepare baby bottles.

"Good night last night?" My mother asks, smiling at me. I nod and smile.

"Yeah, it was alright." She kisses me on the cheek.

"Good. I'm glad you had fun." My mum says, walking out the room with three bottles, my father and I follow her, and I help feed the babies. It only takes about twenty minutes, and then they are asleep again. Then we all sit in the lounge, having a rest before the kids wake up. "Tell me more about your night." My mother suggests, smiling at me from the couch her and my father are sitting on. He has his arm sitting around her in a casual position.

"It was alright. There was a couple of new people there." I give away. She smirks and continues asking questions.

"So you made new friends?" she asks, happy for me. I smile and nod. Then my phone goes again. I take it out my pocket and look at the message. Again, it's from Lucy.

I wanna see you today x

I look at the message and contemplate her intentions. In a quick panic I text back arrangements for us to meet and I quickly sit up. Realising I'll have to make a purchase.

"Can I go out later?" I ask my parents. They both nod and smile, and my father winks, guessing my plans.
"Can I go out for a bit now?" I ask my parents. I look at my father specifically, hoping he says yes. "I'll be back in an hour." I tell them backing up my case.

"Where will you be going?" My mother asks, seeming tired.

"Uh, shops." I say, telling the truth. My parents look at each other and then me.

"What for?" My father asks intrusively. I shoot him a look and bite my lip. Then I let out a sigh.

"Just... Something." I say. Not wanting to tell them. My mother looks at me, and raises her eyebrow. Then she looks at my dad, I take this chance while I can, and shoot my father a look while she isn't focused on me. He clicks and nods his head.

"Ah, right ok. Yeah, sure. You need money?" I shake my head and thank them as I walk out, running as fast as I can't to the shops and stopping in the third aisle. I look through all the painkillers and moisturisers, before my eyes stop at a packet of regular condoms. Paying the cashier and leaving, I run home again, in just about half an hour. I walk through the door and I am ambushed by my mother and Oscar.

"That was quick." My mother tells me. I nod and smile.

"Uh, yeah. It didn't take as long as I thought." I feel the condoms in my pocket, and smile nervously again.

"Buy anything nice?" She smiles back. I shake my head. She flashes a quick smile again and I squeeze past her and upstairs. I hide them in my nightstand and strip off my clothes. Then I walk in to the bathroom and turn on the shower. The hot water runs off of my now healthy body, and i take my time. When the time comes, I come out of the shower and wrap myself in a large, red towel, and I brush my teeth. Then I walk through to my room, and look in my wardrobe, my eyes come across a red checked shirt, and dark blue, slim fit jeans, and I lay them on my bed. I walk over to my chest of drawers and take the tall can of deodorant, spraying it generously. Then I get dressed, I put on my red trainers to match my shirt, and pick up a random bottle of aftershave, being careful that I don't spray too much. I run my hand through my hair, and then I prepare to go back downstairs. Before i do so, I walk over to my nightstand and pick up my wallet, I open the drawer and take out the box of condoms, then I slip two in my wallet before putting it in my back pocket. With another glance in the mirror, I walk out of my bedroom door and downstairs, meeting my mother in the hallway.

"Dressing to impress?" She asks me smiling and letting out a chuckle. I feel my face go red, but I try to avoid her eyes by looking down. I attempt to walk past her, but she stops me, and brushes out a crease in my shirt. Her finger presses lightly on my chin, forcing me to look up. She smiles as i do. "You are one handsome man." She says. "She's very lucky." I smile this time.

"Thank you." I whisper. She shakes her head, but says nothing, only kissing me on the cheek. Then she wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I reciprocate it.