"Are you crazy? No you wouldn't. Don't be scared to go out. You're allowed to be a kid, go have fun." He explains in a harsh whisper.

"Are you sure? I could stay and help you guys out." I suggest, but my father instantly shakes his head. I let out a sigh and then uncover the speakers.
"Okay, I'll be there." I say to my best friend. My dad smiles and nods, but I shoot him a glare. Hanging up from Jacob, I finish off dinner and plate it up.

"Y'know we really appreciate your help, but you have to be a kid too. Don't feel guilty about it." My father says, helping me. I nod a long, but I'm not enthusiastic. "But you better behave, ok?" He warns me. I smile and nod, before sitting down with my mother and father for dinner.

********************************************

The loud music becomes louder and louder, and I'm soon squeezing past groups of people. A heavy amount of pressure pushes down on my shoulders and I bend forward, holding the weight.

"Hey, Dude!" Jacob shouts in my ear, I twist my body and throw him off.

"How you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm not too bad, this party is well over due, though." He tells me. "How about my best friend? How you been?" He asks. I answer him honestly.

"I'm Great, man. Never been better." He smiles at my positive attitude and we walk about together and look for his girlfriend, Kaitlyn. We eventually find her and she's with another girl, Lucy. Who I've never met before. Her bright blue eyes glisten in the Small amount of light, and her small, slim body is wrapped up in warm clothes, ready for the cold weather. We introduce ourselves and get talking in a group, with a bonfire crackling in the background and the night falling around us.

"Do you come to a lot of Jacobs parties?" Lucy asks me running her hand through her long brown hair.

"Yeah, every single one." I tell her, smirking. She laughs lightly.

"Why don't you have a drink?" She pushes. I make some lame excuse about how I have to be up early the next day, and she buys it. But we talk a lot more throughout the night, and Jacob and Kaitlyn leave us too it for a while. She asks me about my family and I ask her about hers, the conversation starts awkwardly and boring, but I liven it up with interesting stories about what Jacob and I have done together. Like the time we robbed a drug dealers house and got away with it, and then the time we got fucked together and ended up in a field in the middle of summer. She's laughs at the latter one and it makes me more comfortable. It gets late and people soon start to leave, and Being responsible, I decide it's time for me to head home too. "Do you have to go home now?" Lucy groans, as Jacob, Kaitlyn and a few others stand in a crowd.

"Yeah, sorry." I say, smiling. I start to walk to the front door and Lucy comes too, trying to persuade me to stay. "Come with me if you're that Desperate." I joke with her, chuckling away to myself.

"Ok." She says seriously. I raise my eyebrow.

"Really?" She nods, and I consider how my parents would feel, I decide that as long as she's out the house early enough tomorrow then it won't matter. My phone tells me that it's 23:07. A bit later than I would have liked, but I leave and take Lucy with me. I remember that whatever my parents think, I'm following their instructions - and being a kid.

I close the front door and Oscar is on us like a guard dog, I manage to settle him and then I take Lucy upstairs to my bedroom, as quietly as I can. When we get in to the bedroom, i turn on the light and we both begin to strip. However, before I take any of my clothes off, there is a sharp knock on the door. I pick up all of Lucy's clothes and throw them in to the bathroom, as she runs in after them and hides. "Come in." I say, my father walks in and I pretend to take off my jacket. "You alright?" I ask him. "Sorry I'm a bit late." I say. Even though i didn't have a curfew. He shakes his head.