Chapter 21 : Truth or Dare ?

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

Mr.Kim : " Tonight, you are going to play Truth or Dare " he said with his evil smile of his .

Truth or Dare ?
Even if this game is just a simple and fun game, with Mr.Kim nothing is that simple.

Mr.Kim : " That's how it's going to play out...you will be in groups, the number of people in each group will not be defined. When i call your name, come and place yourself behind those gentlemen over there " he points two mans, again they are not from this cruise and they don't look manly at all.

Mr.Kim : " A game last twenty minutes for each group, every twenty minutes I will come back here bring the previous group and go back with the next one until everyone has passed. Normally, according to my calculations the game should end at midnight. So you have to wait here, at the party and don't worry...for the groups you will surely be with your friends " he said smirking " and now...that the night BEGINS !!! hahaha " he laughed crazily.

I got scared so i hold on to the first pair of hands i found without looking and gess what ?....It was Juyeon's...and you know what ?.....HE HAD F*U CKING BIG HANDS, LIKE WOWWWWW !!!!

Ivy : " We are going to play Truth or Dare but my little finger tells me that we should be careful " she said to us anxious.

Ju Haknyeon : " Yes, we should be on our guards "

Yuna : " I hope we can be together "

They all nodded but i didn't, something didn't seem right. Why would Mr.Kim put us among our friends ?
Weird...i feel like he is planning something.

I was in my thoughts when i suddenly came back to reality  because Mr.Kim started calling out the first group.
Fortunately, none of us were in this group.

Mr.Kim : " See you in twenty minutes " he said before walking away with the first group.

   ~ Time Skip ~
   [ 20 minutes later ]

We didn't do much during those twenty, only waiting.
Then, the time came and Mr.Kim was back, but...from what i remember there was at least seventeen people and now...they are ten...where are those seven missing ? 

Mr.Kim : " Attention everyone, for the next group i will need..." and he started calling other names for the second group.

Mr.Kim : " And to finish....Choi Lia, Shin Yuna, Lee Hyunjae, Kim Sunwoo and Son Eric "

We all immediately look at them worried.

Ju Haknyeon : " Please, be careful "

Yeji : " Protect the girls " she said grabbing into Eric with tears in her eyes.

Eric : " We will " he answered her.

Y/N : " Please come back...all of you.

Lia : " We will..." she said.

I never thought that...that moment would be the last time i hear her voice...

~~

Time goes by and the second group finally arrive. 
People are missing...again...what is happening !!!?
We try and look for them, being scared.

I finally spotted Yuna and run to her. She was in tears, Hyunjae, Eric and Sunwoo at the back, they were in a terrible state.
I look around...for someone.

Y/N : " D-don't tell me..." I said nearly crying myself...

Yuna : " T-...they took her....they Took Lia !!! " she said crying her heart out. The boys were just looking down.

I didn't have time to ask what happened that my name was being called by Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim : " And lastly for the third group....Hwang Yeji, Lee Chaeryeong, Lee Juyeon, Ji Q, Choi New, Ju Haknyeon and Y/F Y/N "

We look at each other and started walking toward those "gentlemens". I'm scared, i turn my head to look one last time at my friends from afar and meet Yuna's scared eyes before Mr.Kim arrives and block my view.

What's happening ? What have they done to them ? 

The group started moving and we had no choice but to follow.
We walked along a corridor until we reached a door, Mr.Kim goes to the front and  takes a key out of his pocket, he opens the door and turns to us.

Mr.Kim : " Inside this room are placed chairs, you will enter and sit on a chair " and then we started walking inside the room.

The room was a bit dark but not that much so we could see a little bit. We saw the chairs and sat on them
I was between Yeji and Chaeryeong.
Mr.Kim then locks the door and turns to us.

Mr.Kim : " Well, the game is simple...i will ask you Truth or Dare, if you answer or do the dare, then everything will be fine...otherwise if you don't answer to Truth or you don't do the dare...then...we will make sure to punish you...easy right ? " he asked and laugh.

Yeji : *leans toward me and whispers* " If we just do everything he says then it should be ok, no ? "

Y/N : *whispers* " I guess so..." I answer.

Mr.Kim : " And now...let's start the game !!! " he said and switched the lights on...and everybody was horrified, a few of the girls in or group screamed...there....t-there was blood everywhere on the walls...fresh blood...

I new....i new that this blood came from the previous groups...and now i was panicking.

The four walls of the room were completely white so the blood came out pretty well, there...on one of the walls was placed in height a stopwatch.

Mr.kim suddenly press a red button and helmets fall from the ceiling held by rubber bands.

Mr.Kim : " Put them on and attach them to your head, they are lie detectors to see if you dare lie to us. Otherwise, it's too easy and funnier " *giggles* and now let's begin..." he said and went in the center because the chairs were placed in a circle.

He looks around looking at us one by one until his eyes stop on somebody.

Mr.Kim : *smirks* " Y/N.....Truth or Dare ?  "

< To be continued >