In mean, whole family gathered to ask about Swara .

Swayam glare ragini deadly and hold paperweight from table and throw on her head bleeding her head. She scream clutching her head, SwaSan become shocked seeing him aggressive, they become more shocked when he rush to her and start beating her with his tiny hands.

Swara : baby, what are you doing?

Sanskar : Champ! Stop! What happened?

Swayam : Mumma, papa! This nagini Machi only hurts mumma.

He told them everything which angered them like hell realizing she purposely tried to hurt Swayam.

Ragini got angry by Swayam 's continuous beating and hold his both hand in her fist and raise hand to slap him.

But gasped with a hard sensation on her cheek and become shocked seeing Swara slapped her hard with her bandaged hand itself, Sanskar also standing beside her remove her grip from their son's hand and take her away from him and both stand ahead of their son protecting him like shield.

Ragini: Swara!

She screamed when Swara again slap her and start slapping her repeatedly without caring her bleeding hand.

Swara : how dare you hurt my son!! How dare you!!! ( angrily slapping her repeatedly).

Sanskar see her bleeding hand and become tensed.

Sanskar : Swara your hand is bleeding, stop!!

But Swara is not listening anything and slapping ragini like she will kill her today, Sanskar trying to stop her but she is not stopping, no other family members are daring to stop her who is looking durga Maa itself.

Swayam : ( also seen her bleeding hand and scream) mummma stop!

Swara 's hand stopped hearing him, she looks at Swayam who is crying and become calm for her child. Sanskar take sigh of relief seeing her stopped.

While ragini fall down semi unconsciously being slapped repeatedly. All looks scared by her action.

Swara hug Swayam to calm him. Sanskar take her back on bed and bandage her hand again carefully.

After bandaging her hand!

Swara : I am warning you ragini! Dare you eye my son!
Swara might forgive you
But a mother will kill you for harming her child. ( her eyes are spitting fire).

Ragini somehow stands with difficulty, first her head is bleeding and her cheek turned red by her continuous slaps.

Sanskar : I knew you were a jealous girl from Swara but today you showed yourself a heartless woman and black spot on womanhood!
May be that's why God didn't gave you child because you don't deserve it. You are lacking humanity, how you would raise a child?

This pinched Ragini hard.

Sanskar : Swara gave you punishment for harming her child, a mother gave you punishment now a father will give you punishment for planning against my son. ( call someone) come fast.

Ragini looks scared when after a while police reached in room.

Sanskar : arest this lady for harming my wife and my son. ( shocking her).

Ragini : No!! Please leave me, I didn't did anything.

Sanskar : i will rewind your all crimes ragini!!
She tried to kill my wife twice in past
Then now she tried to harm my child.
Champ tell uncle about it.

Swayam told him everything.

Sanskar get up from bed and go to his cupboard and take out a pen drive and play it in his phone show to inspector, ragini 's crime confession during his and Swara 's forced marraige which he kept with himself for if its needed in future.