Part 11

Heyyyy guysss!!

Extra info no one asked for!
I am a serial procrastinator! I literally start writing my chapter at 12 or 1 am I'm the nightt and obviously upload it almost immediately and that is why you find these late night updates.

But everytime! Literally everytime when I am writing the story I feel like I can't anymore and decide to push it on tomorrow.
"kya hi farak padta hai yaar ek aur din late hua toh? Who cares"

And I end up getting back to writing again saying
"Yaar ek do log toh ruke hote hai na, unko kyu disappoint karna?" And finish the update🤌🏻🤌🏻

What is this wierd bond with Wattpad?😂🤌🏻

Now, putting a halt to my bakwaas, this was an EXTREMELY difficult update to curate so pleaseee don't let it flop!

Pleaseeee like it!😭🙌🏻

Also, Nayaaa update!!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit walked out of the pool to the shed near by almost unnoticed.

Virat knew there was something but didn't know what!

He went behind him to see what he was really hiding.

Virat walked in behind Rohit who seemed to look at something on his waist.

He moved a little closer when a loud gasp left him mouth.

It was what made Rohit aware of his presence, he turned back surprised and angry.

Ro- What are you doing here!
He asked him angrily.

Vi- What is that thing!
He asked pointing towards the big, old and ugly scar on Rohit's waist which was now clearer without his shirt.

Rohit wore his wet shirt back with a lot of difficulties owing to the hurried nature.

Virat just stood behind the door and looked at him.

The door suddenly opened pushing him more behind, almost stumbling down.

"Ro are you okay?"
He heard a voice ask from the door.

It was Raghav, he knew it.

Rags- Pagal hai kya tu, kuch dark pehen leta. Tere purane teammates notice kar lete toh? Kitne sawaal puchte? And especially the one you specifically want not to...

Ro- Rags!
Rohit said immediately stopping him knowing very well each word he has uttered has crushed someone else in the room.

Listening to Rohit yell at Raghav to stop, Virat came forward.

Raghav immediately closed his eyes knowing he should've kept quiet,
Rags- Oh shit, I am sorry, I didn't see you.... I just came here to ask Ro if he was fine...
He fumbled words.

Ro- Yeah rags I'm fine. I'll change into something darker.
He said politely, Raghav nodded to that and walked back out.

Rohit was pulling out another tshirt from his duffle bag he got.

He knew Virat was still there but what was he going to face him with? He didn't have answers to any of his questions.

Vi- So he knew about that thing and I didn't?
Rohit heard Virat speak and he paused in his place.

Vi- I don't think I need more than one guess to figure out who that person is you specifically didn't want to know.
He said in a hurt and sarcastic tone that made Rohit's stomach churn.

This was getting worse.

Vi- When did you go so far from me Rohit? I know I've made some mistakes but this?