What a day!

Not an update.

These are some things I will strictly not tolerate on my wattpad account atleast.
I am saying this now for the last time and I think this has to be pretty obvious.

I know no one asked but I'll still tell you about the day I had uptil now.

I woke up at 4 to go watch sunrise at Marine drive (if you live in mumbai you'll know, if not then Google.)
Watched a beautiful sunrise, spent the entire morning with my friends, got treated to a great lunch and travelled back in an almost empty train IN MUMBAI!

) Watched a beautiful sunrise, spent the entire morning with my friends, got treated to a great lunch and travelled back in an almost empty train IN MUMBAI!

Just when I thought I've had the best possible day, I come home to this❤️

What a day!
_____________________________

My reply-
Excuse me? If you haven't read what I've written I'll explain it to you easy and to the point "I LOVE BOTH ROHIT AND VIRAT EQUALLY"
And I won't take anyone saying these things about either of them.
Wtf do you mean by whatever you've written? Virat has always played for the team and the team has very much relied on him heavily! He is not overrated, he is JUST THAT DAMN GOOD!
If you can't respect even any one player of ICT then please respectfully walk off my page.
I will not tolerate such nonsense on my page.
Rohit is a legend and so is Virat, when you're trying to praise one of them by demeaning the other one, you're just not worthy to be either of their fan.
Thank you for the votes but if you have these opinions, my story might not be the one for you.
_______________________________

When I say I won't hear anything about Rohit, there still are people who did not get it.

I'll rephrase it, SIMPLE AND CLEAR!

I love Rohit but if you want to show how great he is then talk about his records, his batting, his timing, his nature and all of that!
His greatness does not need to come from his comparison with Virat.
And for the people who don't get it, this goes for all the players, EVERY PLAYER.

If anyone here has any problem with any ICT player and cannot keep it to themselves, feel free to respectfully walk out of my page.

But on a really serious note guys, wasn't Wattpad supposed to be a positive space?

Please let's keep this Wattpad space out of this negativity!