Part 10

Heyyy guyss!!

I am back!

This update is kind of a dhamake ke pehle ka sannata kind of update so it's light and informative kind of in nature!

I've made this one longer since the last one was a little shorter! Enjoy!

I hope y'all like it!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

The evening ended with all the extra guests leaving and Virat was entirely busy with greeting them all.

Rohit was so tired both physically and mentally that he didn't have it in him to stay any longer.

He also had two baby boss girls waiting for him to read them bed time Stories.

He spent the night between giggling kids while Virat spent his night thinking what was to be done.

Virat and Anushka were laying down in their bed silently.

Nush- Bub?
She held his hand ribbing her thumb on his palm.

Vi- hmm?

Nush- What happened with Rohit in the room?

Vi- He called me Virat after years but it ended on Kohli again though.

Anushka just chuckled at them both.

Vi- I was right Nush, he has some reasons, there are reasons why he distances himself but the only thing I can't get is... Why not tell me?

Nush- He must have had reasons for that too Virat, why would he not tell you if there wasn't a reason? Maybe he didn't want to involve you in that problem... He was saving you the tension.
Anushka tried to explain.

Vi- Really? When have any reasons got anything on us? We told each other everything then why not something huge like retirement?

And what tension are you talking about? I was always involved in his life and if there is one thing I know for sure, it is that we were really friendmates, the soulmate version of friends like Rohit used to say.

We really were, at least earlier. Now? That is a different story. Now we're hardly even mates.

Anushka turned to her side to hug him and he hugged her back.
Nush- If he didn't really care anymore, he wouldn't come here, he wouldn't listen to you, he wouldn't be affected. Trust me.

Vi- I am just putting my faith here and hoping for this to end. If not with a reunion, atleast with a closure.
He said firmly making Anushka scared for the first time.

This was the only time he spoke on giving up on their friendship. It scared her.

The next morning, Rohit was walking out of his room with Sammy walking on his side and a sleepy Vamika in his arms.

He was busy talking to his little chatterbox daughter when he almost collided with Virat.

Sammy- Chachu stop!
Sammy laughed as she stopped the collision.

Vi- I was uh... Here to... Take Vami.

Ro- Uhm, yeah.
He was about to forward Vami to Virat when Vami turned her face into his crook and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Virat just smiled seeing that his little Vami's love for Rohit had stayed put even after these rough years.

Rohit looked at Virat smiling at them and smiled himself.

Their look was broken by Sammy huffing angrily,
Sammy- Dadda, chachu! Can't you see I am also here? Vi Chachu, you also didn't notice me!
He said with her hands on her hips and angry pouted lips.