Part 3

Nayaa update!🕺🏻

We also have another cover for this story😭❤️

It's by ictmadfam She is my dear only maharashtrian friend I've got from Wattpad🥺🤌🏻

It's by ictmadfam
She is my dear only maharashtrian friend I've got from Wattpad🥺🤌🏻

I'mma use both of these time to time mostly!

How do you all like it?

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

It was the day of the party, Virat was already at his farm house with Anushka.

They had just wrapped up with most of the work just some little last minute touches that were left here and there.

They sat back on the bed to relax for a bit,
Vi- I just wish Mahi bhai hadn't had to miss this party!
He said still upset over it.

Nush- I know! I want him to be here too but his relative passed away, he had to be there obviously.

Vi- I know.

Virat sat looking at the chat he had with Rohit again, there were things he wished to say but just couldn't.

He knew he shouldn't but he still scrolled up a little bit, he scrolled past the sad parts and randomly landed on a chat where he was reprimanding Rohit for being late, he was supposed to come to Virat's house to chill, obviously. And Rohit had replied-

# "Aaraha hu mere baap, I am always late you know it, why do you still expect me to be on time is beyond me!
I can get late but you know I'll always come, tere paas nahi aaunga toh jaunga kidhar?"😂

Virat just left a sad chuckled on the message, he couldn't dare to read more, lest he actually ends up crying the evening.

He focused back to Anushka,
Vi- Nush...
He said spaced out.

Nush- Yeah?

Vi- Did you think I did the right thing? You know by messaging and the inviting?
Virat was holding her hand tight.

Nush- Yes bub, ofcourse. I think it's really great.

Vi- Can I be honest here?

Nush- Hmm?

Vi- I don't think he will come and maybe that will be my closure.
He said slightly loosening the grip of his hand.

Nush- Can I be honest? I think he will come.

Vi- You think so?
He asked hopefully.

Nush- I am pretty sure he will because you're not the only one needing a closure, he needs one too.

Vi- Can I just get him back without facing the issues?
He said exasperated almost ending on a laugh, a bitter laugh.

Nush- Unfortunately no. None of your fights messed you up as much as not fighting did bub, not fighting was worse.