Part 7

Heyyy guysss!

Before reading this update, yoh should all go back to the last part and read that flashback part again.

It's still the same but I've put the sequence right now because I thought it was unclear in the first time.

So please read that again.

Also, nayaaaa update!

I hope y'all like this update!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit was in his car driving aimlessly mostly in circles completely lost.

He mostly knew someday life would make him face this scenario where he'd have to face Virat.

Unlike what people thought, he did know that he hasn't completely gotten over his friendship with Virat.

He may have become Kohli in his life but there is this small beating organ in his chest that just adamantly clinged on to the memories of Vi.
And how would it not? It was a friendship of 14-15 years, it was no joke.

He never wanted to come to this party,
A. It reminded him of the kind of retirement he couldn't have.
B. He had to refresh all his wounds.

He also knew that he had put a strain on his bonds with the team too because of this, his limited meetings.

He had come to this party with only one motive in mind, he had to face Virat and be normal.

He wanted to prove it to himself that he didn't really care, the not caring process he started with deleting his number would end at not getting bothered by him being in the same room.

He wasn't going to run from it.

Meanwhile, in the party.

Virat looked around to see that Rohit was no where to be seen.

Jassi was looking for Rohit too but he didn't say it loud, he saw Virat trying to spot Rohit too so he just waited behind him.

He was trying to see all the corners when he felt someone pat him from behind.
"He is not in the room" he heart Ritika say from behind.

Vi- What?

Rits- He took the car and left.

Jassi heard only what Ritika said. Rohit had left already.

His bhaiya had left and he had no idea. He couldn't even talk to him properly.

Jassi just went into a corner to sit quietly.

Meamwhile,
Rits- I think he went home.
She said softly.

Vi- And what about you?
He said immediately.

Rits- I was always planning to stay here atleast one day with Nush, he knew it.

Vi- So he just left like that?
He said coldly.

Rits- Virat... I don't know, I can't say anything between you both but it's not like that.

Vi- No Rits it's exactly like that, it's so far ahead of broken that he couldn't even stay the evening.
He almost ended on a laugh, a bitter sad laugh.

Vi- But talking about better things, did I tell you that you're looking absolutely gorgeous today?
Who's gonna say that you're a mom to a 7 year old?

Rits- No one Vi, don't keep reminding people! You don't look to shabby yourself brother. Blue is definitely your colour!
She complimented him immediately.

He laughed a little before he answered
Vi- I just think blue blazer just goes well over white shirt and black tie for me.

"After wearing it accidentally once" he heard the same familiar voice speak from behind them.