Part 9

Hey guysss!

Pre warning-
I am not a big fan of this update because I think it's uncooked but somehow... So if y'all like even one bit of it! Do tell me because that will help me write the next one😭🤌🏻

Also, I am sooo happy that a lot of you liked the bottle reference part!
A fun fact about that is the bottle reference was noted down and conceptualized even before I had completed planning the entire plot of this book! That was one of the best things that happened for this book!

I was in the shower when I got that idea lol😂😂🤌🏻

Alsoo... Nayaaa update!!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

All that was going in Ritsy's mind was that Rohit left the room quite angry and sad so there obviously must have happened something!

She nudged Anushka to come out of her shock too.
Rits- You go after your first child and I'll go after mine? Okay?

Nush- Yes!
She buckled up too.

Ritika followed Rohit who stood in the lobby quietly.

She calmly held his hand and stood beside him. Sometimes what words can't convey is conveyed by mere touch of love.
Ritsy- What happened?

Ro- What I had already expected.

Rits- which is?

Ro- He thinks I retired because I already won one world cup and that my want to win the cup for the country ended so I no longer thought I should play for my country.

Rits- Wh-what? Ro I mean... He had no idea about your reasons so maybe he is just cooking up something to tell that to himself.
She sighed trying to explain.

Ro- I really don't care, he can think whatever the fuck he wants! I am just gonna leave from here and for good.
He said firmly.

Rits- Do you really want to leave?

Ro- Yes.

Rits- Ro but...

Ro- No Rits, there is no but, we decided that I will come here for the evening and I did. That's all that I promised!

Rits- Didn't you want to be in the same room as him and stay normal?
She tried again.

Ro- Not anymore Rits. I am okay with us not being able to share a room, I just... I just can't.

He walked forward determined when he heard that cute little voice again.
" Ro chachu!"

He turned around to see Vami standing grumpily in front of him.

In that very moment all the anger Rohit had inside him just flew out immediately. How could he even stay angry when his princess was in front of him?

Ro- Yes Vami?
He asked her lovingly.

Vami- Bring me to your level!
She said authoritively.

Ro- Okay madam.
He laughed as he picked her up and placed her on the side table. She was now barely reaching Rohit's shoulder but it was enough.

Vami- I am not talking to you.
She declared.

Ro- Me? Why? What did I do?

Vami- I will not tell you.
She huffed and turned around.

Rits- *cough* karma *cough*
She laughed at her own joke.

Rohit just glared at her before turning his entire focus back to the 5 year old bomb.