Part 5

Heyyy guys! Nayaa update!

I have a writing schedule now, wow!😭🤌🏻

I obviously like the weirdo I am, update midnight and most of y'all read it in the morning and so you get to read it the alternate days!

Alsoooo I really don't know of this update will turn out good because unlike the other four updates this one didn't have a planned outline!

I hope y'all still like it!🤞🏻

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Virat was suddenly brought out of the flashback and was brought to face with the huge party he had thrown.

He was happy in his life, he had a loving wife and an absolutely darling darling daughter.

He had his actual family and his Ict family too, his seniors, his juniors and now their juniors too. A full house.

But he couldn't help this hollow feeling that was now residual in his heart.

A person can have multiple friends and even multiple best friends but there always is one person you think god just sent to be your best friend. It is that one person you think of immediately when you see a movie depict friendship or when someone talks to you about friendship. That one special bond.

It was Rohit for him, even though he had everyone else but he just missed Rohit.

Rohit wasn't alone at fault, he knew it.

Rahul was noticing Virat ever since Rohit entered. As much as he loved his B-Ro but his entry had transported Vi to some other world.
He walked to the other senior kiddos and took them all to one corner.

They had to do something, just something!

After a while,
Virat was talking to someone when he was excused aside by Jassi.
Jassi- Bhaiya, we just wanted to ask if we can start the thing we've planned?
He asked hesitantly looking back at all the senior kiddos who sat together trying to make their plan work.

Vi- Oh yeah you can, I think everyone is here so, go on.
He said casually.

He was about to turn around when Rah just came and hugged him from behind suddenly surprisingly him pleasantly.

In between this Rahul just gave a thumbs up sign to Jassi and he smiled knowingly.

Vi- Kya hua? Bada pyaar aaraha hai?

Rah- I just wanted to tell you that you're the best elder brother I could ask for and I will miss having you in the team.

Vi- But...
He prompted.

Rah- But... I know that maybe not physically but I will always have you by my side and by the teams side.

Vi- Yes and my love for you will not change a bit, my first kiddo.
He patted his back lovingly.

Jassi stood there on the side waiting even when he knew very well he was supposed to leave as Rah had come but it was like his steps just didn't move forward.

Rah shoved his arm sideways to bring him out of his thought and he immediately ran back.

Rah stuck to Virat while the boys silenced the room and switched on the projector.

Everyone was silently looking towards the screen while it started.

It was all the senior kids in one frame on the screen.

# Our dear Virat bhaiya, We are still not completely fine with you retiring but we're trying, we promise! It is very difficult to imagine a team without you leading it from the front or just by being in it.