Part 6

Heyyy guysss!! Naya updatee!!

There are little fillers but this part will solve a lot of your doubts! A very big question could be answered.

I hope y'all like it! It's a little undercooked maybe so let's se!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Ritika just watched Rohit leave the hall and she sighed.

She knew it was difficult for him, but what she also knew was that he couldn't separate himself from this team, this was his family and he couldn't live without talking about them everyday.

She sighed as she was about to walk after him.

"Mumma!" Ritika stopped in her steps as Sammy called her.

Sammy was a big girl now, she was a 7 year old with a sharp mind and beautiful nature.
(Nothing hurt me more than writing this, I mean... SHE JUST A BABYY!!😭🤌🏻)

Rits- What happened Sammy?
She asked bending down to her level.

Sammy- That is Vi chachu right?
She asked pointing at Virat who was already looking at her.

Infact Virat had been observing her since a long time.

She was just looking at how much she has changed in the last two years, the little baby pronounciations were now completely gone. She was as active as ever.

Ritika just wanted to cry immediately realising Virat couldn't even walk up to Sammy and pick her up like he always did. That Virat didn't think he still had the right on his Sammy.

Ritika shook her head and smiled at Sammy,
Rits- Yes baby, come, we'll talk to him.

She walked with Sammy towards Virat who again got a little nervous seeing them.

Rits- Vi chachu, someone wanted to meet you.

Sammy- Chachu where were you? Why didn't you come to meet me?

Virat stood there silently not having any answer to what Sammy just asked.

Sammy- I asked you to bring me a Barbie when we met last time, is that why you didn't come? Did I hurt you? I am sorry, I don't want a Barbie, you should come!
She said innocently looking at Vi.

Virat just gulped in a big sob, he immediately picked her up in his arms and hugged her.
Vi- No my princess, can you ever hurt me? You're my princess! I... Couldn't come because baby I was not here, I was very busy.
He cried as he spoke to his baby cookie monster, his once godchild again.

Sammy- Dont cry chachu, it's okay! You can come to meet me now, I will show you my drawings.
She said happily and Virat nodded as he let her down.

Sammy ran to Arya happily to tell her about her Vi chachu.

Ritika who was a little of a emotional mess herself looked at Virat wearily.

He just threw himself in a hug with Ritika filled with happiness and guilt.
Vi- I missed her so much, I missed you so much, I missed... Everyone so much!

Rits- She missed her Vi chachu also Virat, her god father.
She rubbed his back lovingly.
Virat just stopd straight again and left a dry chuckle.

Vi- God father toh mai raha nahi yaar Ritsy, koi stranger se bhi do min haske baat kar leta hai, Ro... Rohit toh sidha chehra bhi nahi dekhta.
Aur dekhega bhi kaise? Vi se Virat se Kohli joh ban gaya hu mai uske liye.
He said dryly as if nothing even mattered to him.

Rits- Virat... I-
She didn't know what to say, it was her husband on one side and there was Vi, her brother on the other side.

Vi- It's okay Ritsy, you don't have to.
He patted on her shoulder and walked away.