chapter 10

Billie's P.O.V

Tonight we are flying out of houston to be in Miami for my one day concert .

We had to leave the hotel by 8 :00 pm tonight so I looked at the time it was around 7:52pm so i had just finished packing my suitcases and i called the bellhop to take my suitcases down to the lobby then i got atlas buckled into her car seat I then textd my family on my family  group chat

Text

"Hey Have you guys finished packing yet?" I as

"Just finished were are just getting ready " said Claudia and finneas

"The Bellhop just left and we are getting ready to head out meet you in the hallway billie " my parents said

"Ok" I replied

End of text

I had waited 10 minutes then i opened the car seat into a stroller and placed the diaper bag on my shoulder and headed out the door.

I push the stroller down the hallway as i saw my parents standing and finneas and cluadia locking their room door.

After we all entered the elevator and push the button to go to the first floor.

the elevator stopped and the door had opened i pushed the stroller out as we all walked out of the elevator

We walked down to the lobby's waiting room and sat down to wait for the two suv's to come and pick us.

As i sat down atlas was starting to fuss in her car seat so i unbuckled her then i cradled on my chest when she started rubbing her face on my shirt so i lifted up my left side and unclipped my bra as she went to latch on.

While she was nursing i decided to go on my phone and scroll threw instagram.

After about 10 mintues of atlas nursing she unlatched herself then i fixed my bra and shirt after i burped her .

The manager came up to us and told us that our suv had arrived and was ready to take us to the airport so i buckled atlas in her car seat and then i got up my dad had grabbed the diaper bag while i pushed the stroller outside .

When the suv pulled up i went on the left side opened the door and installed the car seat in while my dad and brother was packing the luggages into the trunk.

After about a 20 minute drive from the hotel we arrived at the William P. Airport were we went to the private area of the airport.

Upon arriving we all got and i went and took out atlas car seat while my dad brother and the driver got our luggages out .

A porter came and took our luggages out to the waiting area. Then the crew took our luggages and loaded to the upper cargo deck . We showed our id's at the front desk and we were escorted to board the plane .

As we were being escorted I asked one lf the crew member if can install atlas car seat and they said yes.

After they installed her car seat a flight attend came and told us that we would be in the air in about a 5 minutes .

When we were in the air i unbuckled atlas to nurse her to help with the air pressure in her ears so i lifted up my shirt and help her latch onto my breast , after about 5 minutes when she down i fixed my shirt and put her back into her car seat for a nap while i also went to take a nap .

After about a 2 hour and 23 minutes flight a flight attendent had came and wake us up to tell us that we were about to land at the miami international airport.

As we landed i got up from my seat i then went to unbuckled atlas car seat from the seat i then grabbed the diaper bag and i exited the airplane as security escorted me and my family to baggage claim to collect suitcases and to go to the hotel because paparazzi were following us .

As we were escorted outside to the suv and driven to the four seasons hotel were two bellhop were awaiting on our arrival to carry up our luggages to our rooms .

As soon as we reached to our rooms I got atlas out of her car seat and layed her down on to the bed to undress her , change her diaper and change her clothes  when i was done i nursed her to sleep and put her into her doc a tot  to sleep :

When our luggages arrived i got out some shorts and a shirt to wear to bed . I then went to take a shower and got ready to go to bed to get ready for tomorrow night .

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating my story but im trying my best to put some chapters right now.  I have fifteen chapters to put out but some are finished and some are not .

Spoiler : their is a new character to be added to the story 🫣🤫