chapter 5

Billie's POV

This morning i woke up around 7:00 am went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and then i heard atlas crying from in the bedroom so i finnished as fast as I can and went into the room and unwrapped her from the swaddle then i went and held her into my arm and then I went and changed her diaper.

After changing her diaper i went and took my pill and went on the couch to try to breastfeed atlas so i unbutton down my shirt and helped her latch on to my right boob and she nursed for about 20 minutes on each boob and when she was done i buttoned back up my shirt .

Then i got her and myself bathed and dressed the time was around 8:00am so i put atlas on the bed in her doc a tot and went to finished packing mine and her suitcases when I was about to zip them up my start to ring whom was my mother was calling so i answered , when I was finished talking to my mom who had call to ask me to meet her in the lobby to go to breakfast with the family.

So i got buckled sleeping atlas into her car seat and packed her diaper bag

As soon as I was done i put her diaper bag onto my shoulder and opened her car seat into a stroller and headed outside of my room and locked the door then i walked down to the elevator and went in and headed to the first floor.

After the elevator had stopped in the lobby i pushed atlas stroller out and i saw my parents, finneas and cluadia standing in the entrance so I walked up to them everybody greated me and atlas .

Then a black suv pull up to the front entrance and the driver came out an opened the door Claudia finneas and i was in the back ,my mom and atlas was in the middle sea to and my dad was seated in front. So we headed to cafe gratitude which was a 10 minute drive from our hotel when we had reached in got atlas car seat out and opened it and headed inside with my family.

When we walk inside a waiter came and said " good morning a table for five "

I replied " yes"

The waiter said " inside seating or outside seating"

We replied "outside seating please"

Then the waiter said "please follow me"

20 seconds later

The waiter asked " is this table ok "

We replied "yes" and took our seats

Then waiter said " I'll go and the bring the menu"

We replied "ok"

2 minutes later

The waiter came back with the menu and said "

would you like to order food"

We replied "yes we would"

The waiter took out his notepad and pen and said " what would you like"

I replied " can I have a super fruit granola ,matcha latte and also a avocado toast please".

Then the waiter asked for finneas,Claudia and my parents there orders and claudia said" can I have a acai superfood bowl with a avocado toast and also a i am genuine juice please ".

Finneas said " can I have buckwheat flax pancake with a gluten-free muffin and a black coffee with sugar please".

My mom said " can I have a tofu scramble with a mashed red potato and a turmric latte".

My dad said " can I have the breakfast taco plate with a slice of banana bread and a black coffee please".

5 minutes later the waiter came out with our meals and we ate and talked for a bit and then atlas started to wake up and was getting fussy so i unbuckled her from her stroller and decided to nurse her so i position her Into the cradle position and through her blanket over my shoulder and lifted up my shirt and helped her latch on to my right boob.

So atlas nursed for about 10 minutes on my right boob and when she was done i put my boob back into my bra then i pulled down my shirt and patted her back then i put her into her car seat and buckled her up.

My mom said " how have you taken to motherhood"

I replied " i great but it has its perks

then Claudia said " what time is our flight"

I replied " i think it is 10:30am "

Claudia said " well the time is 8:40 am so we better get going "

So we paid our bill and gave the waiter a 100 dollar tip then we exited the restaurant and the suv came and pick us up and took us back to the hotel were went to all of our rooms and brought down our luggages and we packed it into the suv and made our way to airport which was a 20 minutes drive from the hotel we were staying at.

After we reached to the airport i got atlas car seat out and opened it into a stroller then i took her blacket and covered her because she had fallen asleep so i took her car seat base out and a assistant from the private charter came with a luggage cart so we packed all of suitcases on and made our way to a private check in where they took our luggages then they boarded us on to the jet and they install atlas car seat Base.

While we were waiting for them to finish loading up the luggages Claudia had tooken atlas out of her car seat and was holding her so i took this picture

3 1/2 hours later we landing in the private airport in Santa fe where we made our exit out of the plane and the assistant charter
loaded out our luggages out of the plane cargo and we made our way to the hotel were we got settled in .

A/N I hope you enjoy reading reading this chapter and I'm so sorry that it took so long and please vote and comment please if you want.