chapter 2

Billie's POV

Today was the day of my concert in san diego it was starting around 7:00pm but I had to leave around 4:30pm.

When it was around 4:30pm I went and took a shower and i got dressed into this :

My mom came in and said "billie are ready to leave we are meeting finneas and cluadia in the lobby " i said "ok im coming "
my mom locked up their hotel door and I locked mine and we went into the hallway and made our way to the elevator and headed down to the first floor.

After reaching to the first floor where we met up Claudia and finneas , the hotel valet had a driver with black chevy surbaben waiting to take us to the arena.

After an hour the driver had finally reached to the arena me,finneas,Claudia,my mom and dad headed to the green room to rest down out bags and headed to soundcheck.

During soundcheck Andrew and finneas started to set up their instruments , then we had a plug in and played a few songs, working with the sound engineer to get the right levels for both the audience and what we the musicians are hearing on stage.

It was around 6:50 pm I was sitting in the green room with everybody and finneas came up to me and ask "how are you feeling " i said " i feel kind of nervous " Finneas said " billie your gonna do great tonight don't worry and have fun" he came and gave me a hug and me,andrew and finneas ran on to the stage.

2 hours later it was about 9:00pm when the concert had finnished once we were done on stage we went back into the green room and hanged out for about 20 minutes then finneas and Andrew went on to pack away there instruments and then my parents and andrew had left and finneas, Claudia and I had stayed back for a few more minutes.

When we were about to leave finneas,cluadia and i had passed through the back door entrance which lead to an ally where we had to go to meetbthe driver when I heard some small whimpers coming from behind a dumpster i said " Finneas, cluadia their is something behind the dumpster " he said" who going to look" cluadia said " billie do you gonna go to see what it is "i said " ok " me and cluadia went and saw this:

I said " it's a baby with a note" the note said" my name is atlas blake and I'm 2 months old ,my birthday is November 18th anyone who finds her please take care of her" sincerely anonymous
Claudia said "we cant leave her here in this ally " i said " I'm taking her back to the hotel" so we took the car seat that the base attached to it and install it it in the surbaben and had an hour drive back to the hotel.

Ps: I hope you enjoy reading this. I tried my best and please vote and comment if you want.