chapter 6

The next day

Billie's P. O. V

I woke up to atlas crying next to me so I checked the time which it was around 6:30 am so i got out of bed then i went and got her out of the doc a tot then I picked her up and i lied her down then i unwrapped her from her swaddle where she started to stretch so after I went and took out a fresh diaper and some wipes then i changed her diaper and zipped back up her sleeper .

After changing her diaper i went and took a seat on the couch that was in my room and then I took her and position her into the cradle position and lifted up my shirt and helped her latch on to my right boob and when she was latched and she started to sucking fast so i rubbed my finger against her cheek and I said " slow down little lassi bear it's not going anywhere " and with that she had slowed down her sucking then she put her tiny hand on my breast and closed her eyes in content.

After about 20 minutes she had unlatch from my nipple so she was done nursing on both boobs i fixed up my shirt and i sat her up to burp her when I saw she had a milk mustache on her face i said "was that good little lassi bear'' she closed her eyes then she smiled because of her milk coma that she was in so i wiped it off the milk residue then i went and swaddled her back up and I rocked her and put her back down to sleep .

Then i woke back up around 8:30am and i checked on atlas to see her still asleep so i went in the bathroom and to brush my teeth and take a shower and i got dressed .

Eventually atlas woke up crying so I went and picked her up but I layed her down and unswaddled her so then I took off her sleeper and went to the bathroom an took off her diaper wrapher into a baby towel and filled the sink with warm water to give her a sink bath.

After her bath i got her dressed and I went and text Claudia.

The text

I said " good morning "

Claudia said "morning "

I said "do you want to go out to hang out with me and atlas today ? "

Claudia said "sure what time"

I said " around 10 :30 ish"

Claudia said "ok i will meet you in the "

I said "ok thanks "

Claudia said "no problem we need a girl date"

I said " yes we do "

Claudia said "bye"

I said "bye"

End of text

I went and laid atlas down on the bed surrounded by pillows and gave her some of her toys to play with while I unpack our suitcases .

After unpacking i went and lay altas down to do some tummy time while I shake some of her toys in front of her before I knew it i looked at the time on my phone and it's was 10:20 am so i put atlas into her car seat and packed her diaper bag.

As soon as I was done i put the diaper bag on my shoulder and opened her car seat into a stroller and headed into the hallway then i locked my room door and made my way into the elevator down to the lobby.