chapter 3

Billie's POV

Later that night after reaching back to the Hotel the driver had pulled up to the front entrance of the hotel, so i went and took out Atlas car seat from the base and finneas, Claudia and I headed inside.

After entering the hotel we made our way to the elevator and went up to the 6th floor as we reached to the floor we all came out.

finneas said " billie we will meet you in your room "

I replied "ok" and i went and unlock my hotel door and I placed Atlas car seat on a couch that was in my room because she had fell asleep .

I went and called my parents and asked them to come to my room.

When they came my mom they all look at atlas then at me and said " billie who's baby is this, where did you get this baby from I know they don't sell or give out babies for free care to explain "

I replied "i found her well we found her behind a dumpster in an ally when we were about to leave ".

My mom said " are you planning on keeping her or taking her to child services"

I replied " i want to adopt her so tomorrow morning I will take her to child services and apply for adoption papers for her "

My mom said " ok did she have anything with her clothes , diapers or any formula "

I replied " no"

My mom said " me and your dad will go and buy her some stuff ok"

I replied " sure" and i went check and see if atlas was awake which she was so i took out of her car seat and layed her on my bed, then after finneas and claudia had come to my room before my parents had left to go to the closest target before they had to close.

30 minutes later my mom and dad had knocked my door and all I saw was bag and bags to stuff from target and a small light pink suitcase and a box that said doona on it.

I asked" how much did all of this cost"

My mom replied " around fifteen hundreds dollars "

My mouth spring opened and I said " ffffifteen hundred dollars my god "

Finneas and cluadia were just laughing on the bed.

So i went and helped my mom and dad inside with the bags and we went and unpack the baby stuff they had bought which was : bibs pacifiers , organic baby blankets , a doc A tot , comotomo baby bottles , a single swaddle blanket and silicone bibs.