Chapter 9

Requested by moonflowinx

Thank you very much for your suggestion

Billie's P.O.V

This morning i was woken up by my 7 : 30 am alarm so i turned it off then i got up from my bed to check on atlas to see her still asleep so i quickly took a photo of her and quitely walked out because these days she has not been sleeping well then i posted it on my instagram stories. 

After I left i went into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth then i washed my face and tied my hair up in a bun .

As i exited the bathroom and went into the living room I need to pump so I went to get my elvie breast pump placed it into my sport bra then i turned it on and went to sit down on the couch and look threw  my phone.

After about ten minutes of pumping i turned it off then i took it out of my sport bra and rested it on the table so i got up and went to get two breastmilk storage bags labeled it with the date and how many ounces then i poured the milk into it , sealed it up and placed it into the mini freezer.

I looked at the time and saw it was 8 : 30 am so i decided to wake up atlas so i went back into the room picked her up from her doc a tot then I layed her on the bed opening her swaddle where she started to stretch so after I went and changed her diaper .

After changing her diaper i went straight into the living room to nurse her so i sat down on the couch then i lifted up my shirt and rubbed my right breast across her lips which caused her to instantly latch on so as soon i saw her sucking and swallowing i just layed backed and went on my phone.

After 10 minutes of atlas nursing i sat her up to burp her so  then I  switched her to my right boob which caused her to quickly latched on and starting sucking so i looked down where i saw her cheek filling with milk so i rubbed my finger against it and when she was done i unlatched her then i got up from on the couch and went into the bedroom to get our towels and headed to the bathroom were i got both of us undressed and took a bath and got us dressed.

I looked at my phone saw it was 9:39 am  so i opened the message Claudia had sent "good morning i want to know if you would like to and hang out for an hour or so."