Punch 10: Hero and Sayain, Lori vs Lori

Here's the next part, thanks to omegacrow-nexus for helping with some of Saiyan Lori's info and moves! Enjoy!

Saiyan Lori flies forward and punches Digital Tempest, then proceeds to go on the offensive, forcing Digital Tempest to block her blows until Saiyan Lori teleports behind her and kicks her in the back. Saiyan Lori then jumps onto the side of a building and flies at Digital Tempest, who punches her so hard that she flies through multiple buildings. Digital Tempest then flies after her and delivers a fast combo on Saiyan Lori, knocking her to the ground. Spinning around and landing on her feet, she lessened the damage.

Saiyan Lori: She's strong... Can't hold back here.

Saiyan Lori put two fingers to her head and vanished. Digital Tempest looked behind her then backflipped over a kick from behind. She then returned with a kick of her own, only to be blocked by Saiyan Lori. The two then backed off each other.

Saiyan Lori: You reacted to Instant Transmission... You're fast...

Digital Tempest: That and I have a precognition ability. I saw what you were going to do.

Saiyan Lori: Then how about this! Blue Hawk Rain!!

Saiyan Lori fires a large ki blast in the air and it comes down in the form of blue aura-like hawks. Digital Tempest flies away to evade them however the energy hawks home in on her like a missile. D.T. then flew at Saiyan Lori.

Saiyan Lori: Really you think that old trick will really-

Digital Tempest then fired an energy beam at Saiyan Lori, who had to deflect it only to find her own attack still coming right at her. Before she could dodge she was put in a Full Nelson by D.T. who was behind her, unable to break free.

Saiyan Lori: Blue Storm Soul!

Digital Tempest: Blue Storm What?

S. Lori suddenly burst with a light blue and white lightning, freeing her from D.T.'s hold and destroying the energy hawks. As Digital Tempest flew back. S. Lori charges toward Digital Tempest, who disappears in an afterimage and kicks Saiyan Lori forward. When she goes forward to hit S. Lori again, the superheroine punches her back. Saiyan Lori tries to kick Digital Tempest, but the android grabs her and tosses her forward, and then catches up to punch her down.

The two clash with each other at high speeds while flying, but Digital Tempest traps Saiyan Lori in a wind vortex and punches her forward. S. Lori charges her energy and launches a large beam at Digital Tempest, which dodges it. Saiyan Lori appears right in front of Digital Tempest after the beam punched her down. The two women repeatedly clash with punches and kicks and appear on par with each other. The two stop in the middle of a punch near a mountain.

Digital Tempest: I really don't have time for this...

Digital Tempest disappears in an afterimage right behind Saiyan Lori and grabs S. Lori by the hair.

S. Lori: Ouch! Hey!

She tosses her opponent into the nearby cliff side and punches her into a tree on the lookout.

Saiyan Lori: That's playing dirty!

Digital Tempest: I'm paid to fight monsters. Playing dirty is par for the course.

Saiyan Lori: Then... Lightning Flash Volley!!

S. Lori fires numerous white lightning spheres of energy blasts. Digital Tempest dodged and deflected the blasts as she flew toward her Saiyan self. To find, after being blinded by a rather weak but very bright lightning sphere. That Saiyan Lori vanished again.