Punch 11.0 - Round One; Linc vs Lincoln

Here's the next chapter, enjoy! Thanks to omegacrow-nexus once again for helping make the moves for Saiyan Lincoln.

Linc finished cooking and showed Saiyan Lincoln what he made.

Linc: Goku said you'd be really hungry so I prepared a Souffle Cheesecake, Beefsteak, and a Hamburger combo meal with a cola

Linc: Goku said you'd be really hungry so I prepared a Souffle Cheesecake, Beefsteak, and a Hamburger combo meal with a cola. I just made a Hamburger Combo for myself.

Saiyan Lincoln: Uuuuhhh, I don't mean to be rude, but a Saiyan can eat through a buffet and still be hungry. I don't think this will-

Linc flicked S. Lincoln in the forehead.

Linc: Shut up and eat.

Saiyan Lincoln: OW!!! Okay, okay! I'll stop talking and eat!

Saiyan Lincoln ate the food given to him. After eating, he.... Didn't feel hungry anymore. Not to mention it tasted amazing!

Saiyan Lincoln: Woah this is amazing! Where'd you learn to cook like this!?

Linc: I took cooking classes from a "Mr. Sanji". Even taught me some Kickboxing.

****

After eating, Linc and S. Lincoln walked out of the building and into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's endless white void. From the surroundings S. Lincoln could tell Mr. Popo had altered the inside, there were buildings and mountains inside. Even a forest and he could see it was daytime thanks to the sky seeming to mimic the outside.

Saiyan Lincoln: (thinking) Guess Goku went all out for this... (talking) Let's do this-

Linc suddenly appears in front of Saiyan Lincoln. 

Linc: Lazy Series...

Linc: Lazy Punch.

Linc lazily punches Saiyan Lincoln so hard he was sent flying, Saiyan Lincoln smashes quickly through an empty building, which was much tougher than a normal building as only one was needed to stop S. Lincoln.

Linc: Well I guess I'm done here... Unless you have some sorta cliche "power up" up your sleeve... Or in your gloves or...

Suddenly S. Lincoln goes Super Saiyan, his hair standing up and turning golden. He powers up and destroys the building then he rockets toward Linc.

Linc: (crosses arms and closes eyes) Of course.

Linc opened one eye to see S. Lincoln getting closer. Saiyan Lincoln throws a punch only for Linc to catch it, the force destroying a building behind Linc. He then sends Saiyan Lincoln twirling mid-air, then tries to land a punch. Only for S. Lincoln to teleport out of the way and behind him. Landing an overhead kick on the back of Linc's head. Unleashing a flurry of blows that seemed to have no effect. He then uppercut Linc and followed up with a roundhouse, embedding his head into a building wall.