Chapter 22 { Trying }

Start from the beginning

“Welcome that's where my destination is."

“Okay Tay let's stop fouling. I am just in a very tensed mood. Did you just called without any reason?"

“I just wanted to know if you are okay or not..."

“Don't worry... We did it already... Now we gotta face the consequences..."

“Um. We'll get through it together. Plus you better stop checking out what people are talking and go to sleep. I don't want you to read any bullshit."

“How do you know?"

“Of course I know. You are my best friend and my boyfriend too."

“Here you go again. I am not your boyfriend, keep this in mind."

“Oho now I need to work hard for that?"

“No."

“Then?"

“I don't know."

“So you want us to see each other at the beginning?"

”Well this doesn't sounds bad... So are you gonna flirt with me  huh?"

“Well... There's more I'll do babe."

“Ew Tay! Stop with that word! I'm disgusted!"

“You are just not used to it."

“Yeah yeah."

“Okay then see you tomorrow in the morning!"

“You are coming to pick me up?"

“Yes."

“No."

“Why?"

“Tay listen don't come to pick me up. Many people will see. We should not be public like this. You are understanding me right?"

“No I am not. Off please stop with this hide and seek game. We are out already. There is no point of hiding anymore."

“But... Your father..."

“Are you gonna date my father?!"

“No!"

“Then? Stop worrying about him already!"

“You are acting like this because your dad is out of town. If he was in Thailand god knows what would have happened! Plus don't you fucking understand that I am greatly grateful to him..."

“Common Off, don't you love me?"

“No! Not at all!"

“Liar you love me otherwise you wouldn't have kissed me."

“Okay I might-"

“Okay if you do then stop being afraid like this. My dad my problem. I'll handle it somehow. You better wait for me after breakfast, I'll come to pick you up."

“Okay..."

“Good boy."

“Tay I'm telling you to be careful about your words! I'm getting a cringe!"

“Okay okay. Good night love..."

“Good night mother fucker! Bye!"

I hung up the call and smiled to myself. Like Tay isn't that dumb. He knows how to make me feel better... Crazy! Okay then I'll also try to be brave with him. I'll also do my best.

The next morning as said I got ready and waited for Tay to come to pick me up. In a few minutes his car appeared in front of me and the window opened revealing his face with a huge smile.