Exactly What 'He' Needed (end)

Start from the beginning

"Ranboo LOOK AT ME" Tubbo suddenly yelled as tears streamed down his face. Ranboo looked at him before his facial expression changed completely from anger to worry. Tubbo was holding up his hand, showing Ranboo his ring, "w-we're family, Ranboo" he cried, "please, y-you can't do this to me". "I-" was all Ranboo could say before he looked away, "what have I done" he whispered before he felt warm hands cup his face, forcing him to make eye contact with Tubbo. "You have done absolutely nothing wrong, it's ok" Tubbo said, clear tears in his eyes, "it's ok" he said before pulling Ranboo into a tight hug. "You're ok" he cried. Ranboo burst out crying, he was filled with guilt, anger and regret. He hid his face in Tubbos shoulder, wanting it all to end. "It's alright, don't blame yourself for any of this ok, you're ok" Tubbo reassured him as he slowly calmed down himself.

"Ranboo you're a strong person, you just don't realise it" Tommy said, "after this, I'll leave you both alone so you can gather your thoughts together and figure it all out". "T-thank you so much Tommy" Tubbo said, looking at Tommy with tears in his eyes. "It's alright, I can assure you now that you'll both be completely fine" Tommy said with a small smile. Tubbo suddenly pulled him into the hug before whispering into his ear, "thank you so so much for telling me about him and taking care of him when he needed it" he whispered quietly, making sure Ranboo didn't hear. "It's no problem at all, just remember that if you need anyone that isn't Ranboo then I'll always be here" Tommy whispered back. "I'll always be here for you too" Tubbo whispered with a smile before going back to comforting Ranboo.

"I-I'm so so sorry" Ranboo cried. "It's alright, you're ok, you haven't done anything wrong I promise, it's all going to be ok, I'm right here, me and Tommy are right here for you" Tubbo said, "yeah" Tommy joined in. "B-but why, I thought" Ranboo said before stopping. "What?" Tubbo said calmly. "I-I thought I wasn't loved, w-wasn't cared for" Ranboo said, "h-he told me that". "Who's he?" Tubbo asked. "Dream" Tommy said, clear anger in his voice. Ranboo nodded. "That fucking son of a bitch I swear to god he needs to shut the fuck up" Tommy said through gritted teeth. "Tommy" Tubbo said, giving him the 'you're fine but please calm down' look. Tommy nodded, whispering a quiet, "sorry".

"Are you ok?" Tubbo asked Ranboo, not hearing or feeling him reply. "It's alright, you're cared for and you're loved I promise, I love you so so much you have no idea, so does Tommy but obviously in a different way" Tubbo reassured him. "Yeah" Tommy laughed. Ranboo didn't respond as he cried silently into Tubbo's shoulder. "I-I'm sorry for hurting and worrying you" he cried quietly. "You have never hurt me, you've never hurt anyone ever I promise" Tubbo explained calmly, "and with the worrying, I worry about you all the time, I have said this before that if I never worried about you then I wouldn't be a good husband at all". "B-but" Ranboo stuttered shakily. "It's alright, speak if you need to" Tubbo said. "I-I don't know" Ranboo cried more. "Ok, wanna go back to the mansion?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo didn't respond as he slowly looked at edge of the bridge, Tommy noticed. "That isn't an option" he said. "I know" Ranboo whispered, clear hurt in his voice.

"Come on, let's go back to the mansion and talk there" Tubbo said. He then tried to pull away from the hug before feeling Ranboo hug him tighter. "S-sorry sorry" Ranboo whispered. "It's alright, you're ok I've got you don't worry, you're not dying today I promise, I've got you, you're alright" Tubbo reassured him, "hold my hand instead, when we get back we can hug all you want I promise". Ranboo nodded but he couldn't move, "I-I can't let go" he stuttered quietly. "It's ok, you're scared that's why, that's ok, I'll always be right here it's alright, try and relax your body, I've got you" Tubbo said, holding him loosely so he could relax more. "Try and slow your breathing, it'll help relax everything" he said, feeling Ranboo nod.

Ranboo slowly became more comfortable. "Guys" Tommy said, he sounded worried. "What?" Tubbo said confusedly before looking to where Tommy was looking. He watched as a massive ghast floated around the corner. "Oh for fuck sake, not the time" Tubbo sighed before turning his focus back to Ranboo, "we gotta go, hold my hand and squeeze it as tightly as you need ok" he said, feeling Ranboo nod as they both slowly separated from the hug and quickly held hands. "Good job, can you stand?" Tubbo asked. "Guys it's getting closer hurry up!" Tommy said in a panicked way. "Tommy shut up!" Tubbo suddenly yelled before calming back down. "I-I guess" Ranboo stuttered before noticing what they were both panicking about, "o-oh" he stuttered. "Yeah, it's fine, slowly stand up and lean on me if you need to ok" Tubbo said, hinting to Tommy to help Ranboo stand up if he needed it, Tommy nodded with a slightly stunned face due to Tubbo yelling at him.