Angsty Start with a Wholesome Ending

"I-I need to go" he suddenly said as he tried to stand up but Tubbo wouldn't let him. "I don't think you do" he said, slowly sitting Ranboo back down. Ranboo started to panic, he didn't know what to do and was scared he was gonna spill something secretive. "Where do you need to go?" Tubbo asked. "S-somewhere" Ranboo stuttered, not looking at Tubbo as he stared at the ground. "It's ok, you can tell me if you need" Tubbo said reassuringly, watching as Ranboo quickly shook his head. "Boo you're doing what I did, I bottled a lot of things up and then it only got worse from there until I met you of cause, you helped me a lot so now I'm helping you" Tubbo said. "B-but I don't need help" Ranboo said, slight fear in his voice. "Are you sure? Because you have become very stressed lately I've noticed" Tubbo said with worry in his voice.

"Talk to me Ranboo, what's going on?" He said, watching as Ranboo started to tear up again. "I-I told you, n-nothings going on" Ranboo said with a voice crack as he quickly hid his face in his hands again. "Ok, it's ok" Tubbo said, pulling him into a comforting hug. "I just don't want you to feel like you can't talk about your feelings because you can, especially with me" he said, listening to Ranboo quietly cry into his shoulder. "I've noticed you also seem scared almost all the time, what're you scared of?" He asked. "N-nothing, everything's f-fine" Ranboo stuttered, still trying to convince himself. "Y'know, I used to say that to myself all the time to try and convince myself that everything was fine, even if everything around me was falling to bits" Tubbo said.

There was a moment of silence before Ranboo started speaking again, "I-I'm sorry, I-I just don't know what to do" he cried. "That's completely ok, I'm right here if you need help with anything at all" Tubbo said comfortingly. "T-thank you" Ranboo stuttered. "No problem, you seem confused about something, what're you confused about?" Tubbo asked. "I-I don't know" Ranboo cried. "Ok" he whispered as he let Ranboo quietly cry into his shoulder. Ranboo then remembered something, "d-do you know where my memory book is?" He asked. "It's over here" Tubbo said, getting out of the hug and standing up before walking over to a desk. He then pulled one of the drawers out and picked up a book before walking back over and sitting back down in front of Ranboo. He then handed him the book, watching as Ranboo quickly grabbed it with a sigh of relief.

"I made sure to remember where you put it just in case you forgot" Tubbo said. "T-thank you so so much" Ranboo said with a small smile as he started flicking through the pages. Tubbo got curious as he started looking at the pages, seeing drawings with a lot of crosses on the pages. A new page was then shown, it was a lot of smiling faces on both the pages with different words scattered around, words like "HELP" and "Am I in control?!" and "Can't remember" words and phrases like that. Ranboo then noticed Tubbo was looking at the pages, so he quickly closed it and put it behind himself. "When did you write that?" Tubbo asked, clear worry in his voice. "N-never" Ranboo quickly said. "It's ok, calm remember" Tubbo said with a reassuring smile as Ranboo nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Boo I don't want you to suffer alone, that is if you actually are suffering" Tubbo said. "I-I'm not, I-I'm fine" Ranboo said, not looking at him. "Are you sure you're fine? Because I'm seeing quite a few signs that you aren't" Tubbo admitted. "W-what do you mean?" Ranboo said confusedly as he looked at him. "You keep sneaking out to your old house for some reason, you've got a bandage on your arm that has been there for a few days now and what I just saw in the book" Tubbo explained. Ranboo couldn't talk, he didn't know what to do, he felt like a complete failure, he had managed to keep it all a secret for so long so why now. "Ranboo you can talk to me, talking is one of the best ways to let out your emotions so go ahead, you can do this" Tubbo smiled. Ranboo shook his head as he looked away and closed his eyes tightly.

"Ranboo look at me" Tubbo said as he gently held Ranboo's hands. Ranboo slowly looked at him with fear in his eyes. "You've got this ok, you can talk to me about whatever is worrying you even if you think it's the dumbest thing ever, I just wanna make sure you're ok" Tubbo said calmly. "I-I'm sorry if I'm w-worrying you" Ranboo said shakily. "You don't have to apologise for anything because I know you haven't done anything wrong" Tubbo said as he pulled him into a tight hug. "B-but what if I have done something wrong a-and I can't remember. W-what if I'm a bad person" Ranboo started to cry again. "Ranboo you're far from being a bad person, you have done absolutely nothing wrong I can promise you that, you're a very good person and a very good husband" Tubbo reassured him. He then sat Ranboo up as they both looked at each other, "I want you to say 'I am a good person' because it's the full truth" he smiled at him. Ranboo shook his head, "I-I can't" he stuttered. "Yes you can, 'I am a good person" Tubbo said once again.