Talking to Techno

Ranboo woke up with a massive head ache. He grabbed at his head as he slowly looked around. He was outside, shivering as snow fell on his head. The sun was barely rising, making everything seem calm. *Why am I in the forest?* he thought, he was sat up against a tree, *why can't I remember what
happened?*. He slowly got up, shivering badly since he was now wearing a slightly wet suit, it burned him but only slightly, making it easy to ignore. "It's probably nothing" he whispered to himself. The forest he was in was the one about 100-200 blocks away from the mansion, meaning it didn't take long until he made it back.

A thought suddenly hit him as he walked into the mansion, *Tubbo*. He quickly ran up to their room and opened the door, watching as Tubbo struggled to breathe in his sleep, he was panicking. Ranboo quietly ran over to him, slowly laying down next to him before he carefully placed his hand on Tubbos face and slowly stroked his cheek with his thumb. "It's ok, Ranboo's here, I'm here now it's alright" he whispered, watching as Tubbo slowly calmed down, still asleep. "Deep breaths, it's ok" he whispered more as he slowly held Tubbos hand with his free hand. "You're ok now, everything's fine, you're safe" Ranboo continued to reassure him as the left over snow flakes rested into the material of his suit, making his left arm started to burn, not helping the multiple scars and burns at all. *I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I left you alone again, I'm sorry* he thought before hearing a quiet, "Ranboo".

"Yeah" Ranboo whispered, unaware he was still shivering like mad as he took his hand off Tubbo's face. "Y-you left" Tubbo said shakily. "I know I'm really sorry, I don't even know how it happened I'm sorry" Ranboo said with guilt hidden in his voice. "I-I'm glad you're back" Tubbo said with a small smile. "Me too" Ranboo smiled back, "are you ok?" He asked. Tubbo nodded, "are you? You're shaking like mad" he said. "Y-yeah I'm fine, just cold is all" Ranboo laughed nervously. Tubbo then realised how cold Ranboo's hand felt, it felt like pure ice. "Oh my god Boo, you're freezing!" he said in shock. "I-I'm fine!" Ranboo laughed again as he watched Tubbo quickly get out of the comfort of his bed and stand up, getting incredibly light headed as he stumbled slightly. Ranboo noticed as he very quickly sat him back down, "stay there, you've barely just woken up and you've only just calmed down from panicking, I'll be fine!" He said.

"But you're gonna freeze! Your hands are freezing and your suit looks-" Tubbo said as he then gently grabbed Ranboos sleeves, "wet, where were you?" He asked. "I-I woke up in the forest for some reason" Ranboo said confusedly. "Were you Enderwalking in your sleep? Or maybe just sleep walking?" Tubbo said confusedly. "I-I don't know" Ranboo shrugged, getting a massive shiver down his body as his jaw started quivering. "You're quite literally going to freeze to death, take the suit off and I'll get you warm clothes" Tubbo said as he stood up, not feeling as light headed as before. He walked over to the wardrobe and took out a t-shirt with a hoodie and joggers before laying them out on the bed and looking away. Ranboo very quickly got dressed, feeling slightly better but still very cold. "D-done" he shook, watching as Tubbo quickly walked over to him and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back in an attempt to warm him up.

"Here, lie down" Tubbo said as they both laid down before he pulled Ranboo into a tight hug. Ranboo moved so he was laying on his chest again, he smiled, feeling safe and secure despite being out in the forest for god knows how long. Tubbo pulled the cover up to Ranboos shoulder, almost touching his cheek before he held him tightly. "How long were you out there for?" He asked. "I-I don't know, I just woke up there" Ranboo answered. "You could've froze to death!" Tubbo exaggerated as he rubbed Ranboo's arm, attempting to warm him up faster. "I guess?" Ranboo said as he shivered from the new wave of warmth. "Are you ok?" Tubbo asked, feeling Ranboo nod. A couple minutes had passed as they both laid there in the comfort of each other. "I-I'm really sorry I left you alone" Ranboo said, a hint of guilt in his voice. "Well did you leave on purpose?" Tubbo asked, feeling Ranboo shake his head. "Then you shouldn't be apologising for anything, wasn't your fault at all" he continued.