Problems

Ranboo woke up in his bed, feeling the urge again except this time, it was hard to ignore. The sun was rising as Tubbo slept peacefully next to him. "Ranboo" he heard a loud whisper as he quickly gasped and looked around, nothing was there. "Morning idiot" Dream laughed at him. "Why do you do this to me" Ranboo whispered as he slowly stood up and rubbed his head. "You know what to do, right?" Dream said. "Y-yeah" Ranboo stuttered as he very quickly got dressed before quietly walking out the room, closing the door behind him before he walked downstairs and out the mansion. "Good to know you know how dangerous I am" Dream laughed. *I don't wanna do this, please don't make me do this* he thought as he made his way over to his old house and went down to his panic room.

He watched as Dream slowly appeared in front of him. "W-what do you want, why're you doing this" he cried. "Why not" Dream smiled, "also you're very easy to get a hold of, y'know, because you're all messed up". "P-please just let me live" Ranboo said as his voice cracked, making tears start to show, burning his eyes. "You are living" Dream said confusedly even though he knew what he meant. "Y-you know what I mean, let me go b-back to Tubbo and Michael, just let me go" Ranboo started to cry. "You can go back to your stupid and weak little husband and your monster of a child" Dream laughed. Ranboo's face instantly turned to anger, "Tubbo is not stupid nor weak and my child is not a monster" he said sternly. "Yeah sure whatever, just shut up already, god" Dream sighed.

"I've ran out ideas to say and this is getting a bit too boring for my liking so, you get 2 choices, either you go back and I take control over you or you go to the lab thing and cut or burn yourself, your choice" Dream explained, crossing his arms. "I-I wanna go back but I wanna have control, I don't want Tubbo or Michael to get hurt" Ranboo cried as tears started running down his face. "You get five seconds to choose or I choose for you" Dream said sternly as he started counting down. Ranboo panicked, he didn't know what to do as he heard Dream count down to 1 before he passed out.

Once he woke up, he instantly got struck with pain as he grabbed at his head and stumbled backwards onto the ground, falling on his knees as he screamed at the ground. "TOMMY LET GO HE'S FINE NOW PLEASE" he heard someone yell. "No way! Did you not just see what he tried to do?!" he heard someone else say. "Sorry for this" "OW- WHAT THE FUCK" he heard before he felt someone hug him tightly. They slowly rubbed his back whilst slowly massaging the back of his head. "It's ok now Boo you're alright" he heard a panicked voice say. Ranboo's scream soon died down as it turned into hard crying, he cried into the persons shoulder, making his cries muffled. "It's ok, you're ok now you're alright, I've got you I'm here, Tubbo's right here for you" Tubbo said calmly as he held Ranboo tightly. "T-Tubbo I-" "It's ok I promise, try not to talk, focus on your breathing, you're gonna be ok" Tubbo said comfortingly. Ranboo nodded as he slowly started to calm down, the comfort was helping a lot.

Tubbo heard as Ranboo very slowly calmed down, "there, you're doing good, you're ok" he whispered to him. "So erm... what is going on?" Ranboo heard someone asked but he didn't care, he was with Tubbo again. "Tommy thank you for that but if you wait outside I'll explain it all later" Tubbo said. "Ok?" Tommy said confusedly as he walked out the room, closing the door behind him. "T-Tubbo I c-could've stopped this I'm sorry" Ranboo cried. "What do you mean?" Tubbo asked as he slightly pulled away from the hug, just enough so Ranboo was heard clearly. "H-he gave me a choice a-and I couldn't choose in time s-so he took control I-I'm so sorry this is all my fault" Ranboo cried as he started panicking. "Come here it's ok, I don't believe this is your fault at all you're ok, I don't blame you for this one bit I promise, relax, breathe" Tubbo said calmly as he pulled Ranboo closer.

Ranboo nodded but he couldn't calm down, he was too overwhelmed. "Ranboo I want you to listen to me, focus on my voice and try to calm down ok" Tubbo said, feeling Ranboo nod. "You're completely ok, you're safe, nothing can hurt you and nothing is going to hurt you, I've got you and I'm gonna keep you safe ok, you can relax now" he said slowly so Ranboo understood it all clearly. "I-I'm sorry" Ranboo cried as he started to calm down again. "You have done nothing wrong I'm sure" Tubbo reassured him. "Calm, breathe, relax" he whispered slowly. "Sorry" Ranboo whispered shakily. "You have nothing to apologise for you're ok" Tubbo said calmly, "you're ok". They both sat there until Ranboo calmed down. "Are you ok?" Tubbo asked, feeling Ranboo nod. "Want me to let go?" He asked more, this time feeling Ranboo quickly shake his head. "Ok, it's ok" Tubbo said calmly, still slowly rubbing his back whilst slowly massaging the back of his head.