Exactly What 'He' Needed (end)

Ranboo jumped and quickly sat up, it had happened again, he was panicking. Suddenly, he heard Dreams laugh start to echo in his head. He held his head tightly in his hands as tears instantly started flowing from his eyes. "No no no please stop please" he said, his voice shaky, "please stop please stop please" he begged more. His breathing was heavy and fast whilst he shook quite a bit. *Do I want help?* he thought, *this is embarrassing, I'm such an idiot, how do I get this all to end*. He then remembered what had happened yesterday and where he was, he was at Tommys house in his bed. *Do I get Tommy? I mean hopefully he will understand what's going on since I have already told him everything* he thought more, soon deciding that he did need someone.

"Tommy" he said clearly before repeating his name a bit louder, soon hearing the door open. "Are you ok?" Tommy said, quickly closing the door before going up to him, "it happened again huh" he said, noticing Ranboo was pulling his hair slightly as his hands shook violently. "I-it won't stop" Ranboo cried. "Ok, it's ok, do you know anything that helps?" Tommy asked, Ranboo shook his head no. "Ok, it's alright, open your eyes and look at me, having your eyes closed doesn't help at all" he said as he sat down in front of him before they both made eye contact. "It's alright, let go of your hair" Tommy said as he slowly pulled Ranboos hands away from his head, feeling him grab tightly onto his hands instead. "S-sorry" Ranboo apologised but he didn't let go, he couldn't, he felt stunned. "It's alright, if you need to hold my hands then you can it's fine" Tommy reassured him. "Do you want me to call Tubbo and see-" "No no please, I-I can't have him w-worry about me anymore" Ranboo pleaded.

"But do you need him?" Tommy asked. Ranboo hesitated, he knew he did but he felt like he was hurting Tubbo by giving him more worries, he shook his head. "Ranboo" he suddenly heard as he gasped and looked back at Tommy. "What's wrong?" Tommy asked. "H-he's back, I-I can hear him" Ranboo said before remembering what Dream had said, *"if you don't kill yourself today then I'll do it for you tomorrow"* or at least it was something like that. "D-Dream said yesterday that if I d-didn't kill myself then and there that h-he would do it today" he cried, clear fright in his voice. "You're not dying today don't worry, I'll protect you if things start to get out of control ok? I promise" Tommy reassured him as he nodded. Ranboo suddenly felt faint, "you made a mistake" he heard Dreams voice hiss at him. "I-I feel" he said before pausing, "faint". "That's not good" Tommy said, watching as Ranboo started to fall forwards onto him before he grabbed his shoulders and held him up. They suddenly made eye contact except something stuck out to Tommy, Ranboos eyes were a clear purple.

"Shit- STOP FIGHTING THIS YOU ASSHOLE AND LET ME KILL YOU COWARD!" Dream yelled. Ranboo was focussing hard in his mind to try and gain control back and it was working but very slowly. "I'm losing it, STOP!" Dream yelled more until suddenly, he only saw the prison walls again, meaning Ranboo was back in control.

Ranboo slowly woke up, instantly screaming loudly as he lost balance. "Wow-" "CATCH HIM!" He heard 2 voices say before he felt himself get pulled into a tight hug. He then fell to the ground, the air was hot and everything felt weird. He grabbed at his head as he screamed into someone's shoulder. "It's ok it's ok, it's Tubbo and Tommy, we're both here, we've got you it's ok" Tubbo said calmly as he held Ranboo tightly whilst slowly rubbing his back and holding the back of his head, "it's alright" he repeated. "IT HAPPENED AGAIN IT KEEPS HAPPENING" Ranboo suddenly yelled, making the pain in his head even worse. "It's alright, we can help" Tommy said as he slowly rubbed Ranboos back. "Y-you can't help" Ranboo said shakily, clearly fed up with everything as he suddenly screamed again from the pain. He tried to ignored the massive amount of pain in his head as he pushed Tubbo away and tried to crawl towards the edge before collapsing, he felt weak, his whole body felt completely drained.

"Just let me go" he cried loudly, "LET ME FREE" he yelled, punching the ground hard with the side of his fist before he sat up. Tommy and Tubbo watched it all, not knowing how to help. "Ranboo-" "Don't try and help, you can't help so don't try" Ranboo hissed shakily, cutting Tubbo off without looking at him. "My stomach hurts from hunger, I-I'm clearly weak, I've got scars everywhere, I-I've got scars on my hideous face, they're all over my disgusting arm and I feel horrible, I-I don't want to sleep, I feel drained of everything and I'm sorry but I-I can't do this anymore" Ranboo cried as he looked over the edge of the block. "I-I can't do this anymore" he whispered before he started crawling towards the edge, suddenly feeling multiple hands pull him back, yelling his name and telling him not to but he wanted to, he needed to.