A Failed Prank

Ranboo slowly woke up, his arm was stinging but not as bad as before. He slowly looked around, he was still laying on Tubbos lap as he felt a hand on his head, slowly twirling strands of hair. Tubbo was on his phone before he noticed Ranboo, he then held his head over his face, "hi" he smiled. "Hi" Ranboo smiled back as he slowly sat up. "How are you feeling?" Tubbo asked, putting his phone down. "Better" Ranboo answered. "That's good! I only realised after you had fallen asleep that we haven't eaten anything today so come on" Tubbo said, standing up before holding his hand out. Ranboo sighed quietly before grabbing his hand and following him downstairs.

They both decided to make pancakes together, lightening the mood even more. "How did you get whipped cream on your nose?" Ranboo laughed, looking at Tubbo. Tubbo just laughed, wiping it off before they both continued until they were satisfied with their pancakes. They both then sat down opposite each other with their plates and started. Ranboo got one bite before stopping, he suddenly felt sick, this always seemed to happen but he didn't know why. "You ok?" Tubbo asked, noticing he suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Y-yeah sorry I'm fine" Ranboo said, faking a smile as he took another bite. It didn't agree with him and instead made him feel worse. "Zoned out?" Tubbo said, "what's up?" He asked. "It's nothing" Ranboo said again as he stared at the food. Memories began to flash in Tubbo's head, memories of when he was with Schlatt. He'd had trouble eating especially then, Ranboo reminded him of that.

"What's up? Is it Dream?" He asked, trying desperately to forget the memories but it was hard. "N-no it's nothing" Ranboo said with a quiet sigh. "You sure? You've gone slightly pale" Tubbo pointed out, "is it the food?" He asked. "No no everything's fine" Ranboo repeated. "Ok" Tubbo shrugged, fully knowing something was wrong as he began eating again. Ranboo looked down at the food again, really not wanting it. "It is the food, I can make you something else if you want?" Tubbo said, really hoping he wasn't eating because of the reason he was thinking. "N-no its fine, it's just a bit sickly is all" Ranboo laughed nervously, not exactly lying. "Maybe have something else then?" Tubbo said, getting up and looking in the fridge. "N-no no it's fine don't worry" Ranboo said with a nervous laugh. Tubbo then looked at him, "you're acting weird". "N-no I'm not?". "Yeah, yeah you are" he said, walking back over to Ranboo and sitting back down opposite him. "What's up?" He asked.

"I already said nothing I'm fine" Ranboo smiled. "Putting on a smile won't convince me and you know it won't" Tubbo said, "I know somethings wrong but if you want me to forget about it then tell me and I'll at least try" he said. "Please do, just forget about it" Ranboo said. "So something is wrong". "What? No nothing is wrong!" Ranboo said again. "Hm, fine. Now what do you want to eat?" Tubbo said, walking back over to the fridge. "I said before nothing I'm fine" Ranboo said, slowly moving the plate away from him as his stomach rumbled. "Yeah well your stomach says otherwise" Tubbo said, turning to look at him before looking back at the fridge. "Well my stomach knows nothing" Ranboo argued with a laugh. "It knows one thing and it's also yelling for food now what do you want to eat?" Tubbo asked yet again. "An apple" Ranboo said annoyedly in a joking manor. "Is that it?" Tubbo asked, grabbing an apple and throwing it to him. "Yeah why not" Ranboo smiled, starting on the apple, feeling slightly better even though the feeling was still there, just easier to ignore.

"Anyway, what do you wanna do today?" Tubbo asked. "Your mum" Tommy said, walking into the kitchen like he owned it, making Ranboo laugh, "good one!". "Ok first of all, rude, second of all, what the fuck, THIRD of all, where did you come from?" Tubbo said. "Came from my... house, and I was bored anyway so I thought why not" Tommy explained, sitting down next to Ranboo, nudging him slightly. "Was I interrupting something?" He asked. "No not really" Ranboo answered, taking a few bites of the apple before throwing it in the bin, cheering as it landed perfectly in. "Nice" Tommy laughed. "Thank you thank you" Ranboo laughed with him. "How are you by the way? After yesterday I mean?" Tommy said as Tubbo quickly caught his eye. He had a face that said, "don't". "I-I'm fine" Ranboo stuttered, starting to zone out. "Hey er Ranboo, wanna help me secretly build another tower near Phils?" Tommy asked, nudging him again. "Sure?" Ranboo said with a small smile as they both stood up.