"It's ok, I can help you"

"You're not in control anymore" Ranboo heard an echo as he looked around the dark void he was trapped in. "W-what?" He said in fear. "You're not in control, have you ever been in control?". Ranboo recognised the voice, it was Dream, of cause it was Dream. "I-I don't know" Ranboo stuttered. "You're dreaming Ranboo, when you wake up, I want you to go to the secret lab you have under your house next to the panic room and damage your arm even more, you know you want to anyway" Dream demanded. "Promise me you will or else things might get a little 'bloody' with Tubbo" he laughed. Ranboo gasped quietly, "o-ok ok!" He quickly said. "Good" Dream smiled, his voice started fading out.

Ranboo quickly sat up in his bed, gasping for air as he looked around, he was back in his bedroom but Tubbo was nowhere to be seen. He slowly got up, feeling slightly light headed as he started walking, not noticing he was panicking badly, he had other things in mind. "Morning" Tubbo called out to him from the kitchen, he had heard Ranboo slowly walking down the stairs. "M-morning" Ranboo said, clear panic in his voice, grabbing Tubbos attention as he turned to look at him. "Are you ok?" Tubbo asked as he started walking over to him. "Yeah I'm f-fine" Ranboo laughed, holding his breath so his panicked breathing wasn't noticeable. "Are you sure? You're shaking" Tubbo pointed out. "Yeah yeah, all good" Ranboo quickly said. "Ok then, foods on the table" Tubbo smiled. "I've-I've actually er, got to go do something, I-I'll try and be quick I'm really sorry" Ranboo said as he started speed walking out the house. "Wait Ranboo-" Tubbo called but Ranboo kept walking before he started running.

*Im sorry I'm really really sorry Tubbo* he thought, *I just don't wanna hurt you*. He soon got back to his old house and went down to the 'lab' he made. "Now you know what to do right, or do I need to show you?" He suddenly heard Dreams voice echo in his head. "I-I know what I-I'm doing" Ranboo stuttered, he was scared, terrified even, he didn't want to hurt Tubbo in the slightest. He grabbed a glass bottle full of water, slowly taking the top of it off before rolling up his hoodie sleeve. Just as he was about to pour it on his arm, he heard Dream again. "Stop! I want you to smash it on your arm" Dream said. "W-what?!" Ranboo said in disbelief. "You heard me, or do I need to repeat myself?" Dream said in a stern tone. "I-I got it" Ranboo stuttered, slowly lifting the bottle up before closing his eyes tightly. He was shaking, he didn't want to do this at all, he could already imagine the pain. "NOW RANBOO!" Dream yelled. Ranboo panicked and smashed the bottle on his arm, screaming loudly before covering his mouth with his hand and falling to the ground on his knees.

"Good, have fun!" Dream laughed as his voice slowly faded out, meaning he had left Ranboos head. Ranboo screamed into his hand, staring at his arm in horror, it was dripping with blood. It felt like if you were to set fire to your whole arm, imagine that. *What do I do?!* he thought in a panic. He slowly sat against the wall behind him, his hand still over his screaming mouth as his other arm hung loosely by his side, completely numb with nothing but the feeling of fire. He sat there for a good 5-10 minutes, crying loudly into his hand as the floor next to him turned red. His arm had stopped bleeding now but the burning feeling was still very much there. *I need to get up or Tubbo will start looking for me again* he thought as he looked around, seeing his medical supply of bandages, plasters and a lot of rolls of tissue.

He slowly stood up, getting very dizzy as he leaned against the wall until he could see. He then slowly made his way over to the medical storage thing before getting a bit of tissue and slowly wiping the many cuts on his left arm. He made a lot of little noises of pain as he slowly managed to clean and wrap his arm in a bandage. He then stood back and looked in a mirror that was to his right, he looked horrible, he always did but he also noticed, he didn't recognise himself at all. *What do I look like* he wondered, the person he saw in the mirror didn't feel like him at all. *Should I go back?* he thought with a sniffle. *But what if Tubbo's mad at me and he needs time because he realises now that I'm a bad person* he thought, *or maybe I'm just being stupid*. He looked at the ring on his right ring finger, it shimmered in the light above him. *I need to go back* he thought as he started climbing ladders, soon walking out.