Larry:Yn calm down..everything is ok, look breathe.... In and out slowly

I calmed down a little and just started crying hysterically. He pulled me in and held my head to his chest.

Larry:Yn baby it's ok

Me:Larry I just want to go home now please.

Larry:Ok I got you let's go

We got in the car and left.

Larry's pov

I'm so confused right now.. I have no idea who that guy was but I'm going to find out. Belle was about to have a panic attack and as much as I wanted to go back in there I had to get her home. The whole car ride was silent when we got inside the house as soon as I closed the door she broke down crying. I got on my knees and held her.

Me:Baby talk to me

Yn:I thought he was gone larry.. I thought he was never coming back and the fact he had the nerve to touch me.

Me: Who was he?

Yn:....tyler...

I remember hearing his name from Jacob and Lau but they never told me what he did.

Me:What did he do?

She looked up at me.

Yn:Larry...he raped me..

My eyes got big and I felt this weird feeling in my stomach.

Me:Rape?

She started back crying

Yn:Yes but I thought he was still in jail or dead but Larry he's back..he's back Larry

Me:I will not ever let him near you again.

I got up.

Yn:Where you going?

Me:Back to the store

Yn:No larry please don't leave me.

I want to go back so bad but I'm not going to leave her like this..

1 hour later

We've been laying here watching this movie in silence... I know that Yn is still thinking about it. I pulled her up and made her look at me.

Me:Belle...I will not let him hurt you again. All I need from you is to not let him get into you head.

Yn:But Larry I thought it was over...but as long as he's out of jail

Me:No Yn you can no think like that.. Ok?

Yn:ok....

I hugged her and kissed her.

Next day

Yn's pov

I have a class today and I'm running so behind.

Larry: Baby go ahead I got this

I was trying to make sure the kids were fed and changed. And that everything was good before I left.

Me: Are you sure?

Larry: Yes I'll finish changing Langston and I'll feed them

Me:Thank you baby

I kissed him and started going to the door.

Me: I'll pick Lilo up on my way home!

Larry:I love you!

Me:I love you too!

I left and rushed to the studio. When I got there my students were walking up.

Me:I'm so sorry guys