ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT

Start from the beginning

I walk to the dining table and take my seat beside Prince Frank-lee

Y/n: - Good evening, Your Highness.

King: - Good evening.

Queen: - Good evening.

Prince Frank-lee: - Goo—wait, wait, where is your royal bracelet, PRINCESS?

The word "princess" is emphasized, and I can feel the stares directed at me.

Y/n: - Oh, yeah, tha-that?

Prince Frank-lee: - Yup, that? Don't tell us you've lost it, huh?

Queen: - Yes, Princess, where is it?

Y/n: - It's in my chamber.

Prince Frank-lee: - Are you sure? In your chamber? Don't you know how important it is for our family?

Y/n: - Yea-yeah.

Prince Frank-lee: - But it doesn't sound like it's in the chamber. 😼

I'm growing increasingly frustrated as the room heats up, and he adds more fuel to the fire.

Y/n: - Why?

Prince Frank-lee: - As far as I know, you don't take it off.

Y/n: - I do sometimes take it off.

Queen: - But why today? What's so special?

King: - Yeah, daughter.

Y/n: - Because it wasn't matching with my outfit.

And that's a blatant lie because that bracelet matches with every outfit.

King: - Then you should have worn it on the other hand instead of taking it off.

Prince Frank-lee: - Sorry to interrupt, but...

Y/n: - But?

Prince Frank-lee: - As much as I know, it would match better with this outfit.

Y/n: - Actually, Prince, it's my choice. If I wanted to make a change...

King: - Enough. Everyone eat.

Queen: - Princess, you better wear it when you return to your chamber.

Y/n: - I will, don't worry.

That bracelet is so important for our family, and if they got to know that I lost it, instead of reacting over me going out of the palace they would react more on losing that bracelet that is worth millions.

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V )

V )