Chapter 76

One of the guards came as he kept the wheelchair near the car door, and walked away. Jimin walked few steps near to Eun woo.

Eun woo turned around with Mi hi on his arms, laying her slowly on the chair, he moved away making Mi hi's eyes meet the glossy eyes which were filled with shock, happiness, regret, guilt and love.

Mi hi's lips quirk, her eyes stinged with tears. Jimin's body started trembling unable to digest the fact that he was actually seeing his little princess,

"M-mi hi" he slowly whispered falling on his knees right infront of her wheelchair.

Mi hi's mouth opened and closed, she was speechless, she never thought to meet her brother like this, he looked like a mess. The dark circles, messed hair..

"Mi hi, is that really you?" He said moving his hands to her face, but pulling them back again, thinking that she will vanish once he touch her.

Mi hi's eyes became glossy, she took Jimin's hands to her small ones, feeling warmth, she slowly kept his hands on her cheeks as both of them closed their eyes, feeling each other.

"Oppa" she whispered, Jimin hugged her tight, very tightly. He began to cry, letting out all. Mi hi hugged him back.

Suddenly Jimin backed away and ran inside the Mansion, leaving Mi hi and Eun woo. She looked confused. Eun woo knew that he went to call the others, and he pushed her chair inside the Mansion.

Both of them could hear gasps from the maids, huge smiles covered their faces, they were happy to see her after a long time, but it hurted them to see her on a wheelchair.

"MI HI IS HERE, MY PRINCESS CAME BACK!!" Jimin screamed on top of his lungs.

"HYUNG!!!!" Jimin screamed again.

"THAT'S IT JIMIN, YOUR GOING TO THE HOSPI-" Suga came furiously because he was so done with Jimin. Every time he would scream like this hallucinating his sister, but this time, it was for real.

His eyes met Mi hi doe eyes, he heart stopped to see her, looking at him, her legs covered with a blanket.

"Princess, is- is that you?" Suga whispered as he came to her running, Mi hi wanted to run into his embrace and hug him, but remember, she can't walk.

"Oh my god, it's you, it's really you" he said cupping her face and began to kiss her face, with tears rolling down his eyes. His heart never felt his happy.

"Mi hi!" A deep voice spoke, she turned her eyes to see Jin, Hobi, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook looking at her with wide eyes.

"Oppa!" That was the only word she could say before she was crushed into a big hug by her brothers. She can feel their happiness. Namjoon lifted her from her wheelchair as he carries her like a koala. Her legs was numb, she has no strength below her waist.

Taehyung notice it,

"Hyung, her l-egs" He stuttered. All of them felt like millions of small Needles piercing their hearts. She can't walk.

Mi hi just layed on her brothers embrace with closed eyes, she didn't want to let go of their warmth.

Namjoon slowly sat down, But Jungkook took her from his embrace while hugging her tightly as he cried loudly, he missed her. She was their everything and they was her everything.

"Please don't ever leave us Mi hi" This time, Hobi spoke through his sobbing voice. Turning to him, she called him for her hug, which he gladly came.

They were over the moon for her, she was back to them, they got her back. It was a new beginning for them.

"My princess will always be with us" Taehyung said, placing a long kiss on her forehead.

"I will never leave you guys ever" she whispered slowly.

"We are really sorry for what we did, we didn't listen to you, we were so stupid, you can give us any punishment you wish, we won't say anything" Jimin spoke. Others nodded along agreeing to him.

"But, please don't leave us, it's unbearable" Hobi said kneeling on the floor near her legs. She gasped, she wanted to move her legs away, but she couldn't.

"What are you doing? Stop it, get up, please" she said holding his hands. He kissed her chubby cheeks. She wiped away his tears.

"I forgive you all" She said looking into all of them, wide smiles erupted on their faces. Soon they started tearing up,

Mi hi wiped Suga's tears with her small hands.

"I also have tears, see" Taehyung spoke, yes he did had tears. Mi hi quickly pulled his face and wiped out.

The beautiful evening came along, the Mansion was back alive. Everyone was smiling, every one was busy as the maids cooked their little madams favourite food, and Jin did the fried chicken specially for her.

And about the three young boys, they never left her side, like tails literally they walked to the bathroom with her and stayed outside the door waiting for her to come. They were so afraid to leave her alone for a second.

Suddenly Mi hi's loud giggles echoed through the while Mansion bringing smiles to others faces.

Jin ran to see because he can't miss that beautiful smile, only to see Taehyung running while pushing her wheelchair as fast as he can, while Mi hi giggled cutely.

Jin too chuckled seeing them. He was happy to see his brothers back to their normal selfs, but Jimin's fever was still there, he haven't eaten anything or Haven't had a good sleep. Jin was worried about him.

"Where is Jimin Oppa?" Mi hi suddenly asked. Jin looked around not spotting Jimin. Suga walked to Jin's side and whispered,

"Hyung, I don't think he is fine, his body temperature is high and he seems weak" Suga slowly said not knowing the fact that Mi hi heard them

I apologize if the reunion of them didn't reach for your expectation, I'll try hard😇
Hope you enjoyed 💐
Don't forget to vote and comment 🧸
Love you all 💜