Chapter 41

"Oppa" She spoke weakly gazing at her brothers, Everyone rushed to her, scanning her with their eyes worriedly.

"I'm fine Oppa" she giggled sweetly. Her brothers worries just flew away hearing her talking and giggling. Everyone had a big grin on their faces.

"How can you say your fine when you went through a lot" Jin asked her, he still couldn't believe how much his sister had gone through. It made him feel like killing himself.

Mi hi looked at them cluelessly. What were they talking about? There is no way they would have known it, right?
"Yes, we know darling" Namjoon spoke slowly, they now knew how soft she is,

Mi hi heart twisted, she felt a pain rushing through her heart. This is what she was scared. Many thoughts round up her head, now they will hate you, they will disgust you, unknowingly few tears left her eyes.

"Princess, what happened? Why are you crying?" Hobi asked cupping her face and wiping her tears away.

"Please d-don't hate me" she said with hiccups in between.

"No, we don't hate you" Hobi said looking at her with soft eyes.

Everyone had love filled in their souls for her. Mi hi nodded her head while sniffing.

"Baby, we have some business to take care of, we'll come after that, okay?" Jin said kissing both of her cheeks. Mi hi nodded her head.

Everyone kissed her head, cheeks before going to take care of a business.

Yura came and sat nex to Mi hi while engulfing her into a warm hug.
"I'm sorry Mi hi" Yura said guilty.
"You don't have to say sorry Mamma, it's alright" she said smiling at her mother as Yura kissed her forehead and left the room. Next Yeong gi came.

"Dadda" Mi hi said to him smiling cutely. Yeong gi came and laid next to her. Mi hi scooted closer to him.

"Shall i tell you something?" Yeong gi asked. He needed to tell this to her, he needed to share it with her.

"I had a daughter, just like you" he said smiling at Mi hi, who was looking at him hearing his words

Mi hi gasped.

"where is she? I want to see her" Mi hi said as she was excited to meet her.

"She is not here" Yeong gi said looking outside the balcony. Mi hi scrunched up her eyebrows.

"She's somewhere you can't see" Yeong gi replied. His heart was hurting. Mi hi didn't make a single sound as she let him continue. She now know that his daughter was dead. She felt pity for him.

"She was so small Mi hi, very small when i lost her" Yeong gi said, his voice cracked, mi hi hugged him softly.

"You know Dadda I too never saw my Father, Mamma said He was the best father someone could ever have, but I'm not sad because I have you" Mi hi said smiling beautifully at her Dadda.

"And I can't loose you too dear" he said turning his face to Mi hi. Mi hi smiled.

"You won't lose me Dadda, even though I'm somewhere you can't reach me, remember I'm always here" Mi hi said Pointing to his chest.
"You will not go out of my eye sight" Yeong gi said.

Thank you so much for reading thing ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🙂🌼
Hope you have a great day😻
Love you all 💜