Chapter 68

BTS and their father went to Busan, it was that large mansion of his best friend Hyun woo.

Yeong gi chuckled sarcastically.

"Mi hi" Taehyung slowly muttered looking at the mansion hoping that she will be there safe. But she was nowhere near safe. 

"Okay we need a plan now" Yeong gi said.

"Jungkook, Hobi find Mi hi and bring her here. Suga Namjoon, hack into the CCTV cameras amd lead us. Taehyung, Jimin, Eun woo and Jin you all are coming with me" Yeong gi said.

They slowly moved to the gate, there was no guards. They opened it and moved inside.

Seeing two guards approaching them, Jimin swiftly threw the small sharp pocket knives through their necks.

Moving further, they shot each amd every person coming at them.

Yeong gi signalled Jungkook and Hobi to search for Mi hi, as the rest protected them.

Suga kept looking at the CCTV cameras looking for Mi hi, only to see her slowly dragging her body to the table. He was kinda confused of her behavior, she was more like dragging her body with the help of her hands. Suga's hands started shaking violently seeing what she was trying to do.

Namjoon's heart ached seeing his sister miserable, hurt, wounded and the reason was them.

Mi hi dragged her body to the table as she grabbed the small knife. She was done living, she can feel her legs a bit, a tiny bit. She can't live. This life was enough for her. Placing the knife on her wrists. Silent tears rolled down.

Suga's hands started shaking, Namjoon couldn't speak. Suga quickly spoke from the headphones to Jungkook,

"The third room on your left, hurry up Jungkook, please" He begged for his younger brother.

Jungkook and Hobi tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Hobi shot the door lock, making Mi hi flinch and dropped the knife. She starred at them with horror. Jungkook ran to her ready to hug, but she flinched away.

It hurted them both. Jungkook's eyes became red, and soon tears rolled down. Mi hi's heart accelerated in happiness seeing her brothers. She quickly wiped off his tears with her hands which had dried blood.

"We need to go princess, right now" Hobi spoke squatting down to her height.

She needed to say that she can't walk, she was now a useless person, she was used, chased away, hurt, disgusting, drugged.

Jungkook made her stand up but she quickly fell down as her body  couldn't hold her.

"W-what" Hobi looked at her with wide eyes.

Mi hi looked at them, she tried to speak, but her voice was gone. She can't speak. She looked at them helplessly.

"You need to get out of their, quickly, go" Namjoon warned them as he saw three armed guards Coming to the laboratory.

Hobi quickly lifted her up in bridal style and took her out of the room with Jungkook killing each amd every person coming towards them.

They all were gathered in the living room, Yeong gi was pointing a Gun at Hyun woo. Hyun woo was unarmed. Hobi slowly kept Mi hi down on a chair.

"Oh my Friend, after a long time" Hyun woo said with a fake happy tone.

"You messed up bad my friend" Yeong gi spoke clutching to his gun.

"You took my daughter into this, she's innocent. She has nothing to do with it" Yeon gi shouted at him.

BTS just starred at them, listening to them.

"You killed my girlfriend, you killed her, raped her" Hyun woo shouted. He still hasn't moved on from his girlfriend.

"I didn't, it was your so called father Hyun woo" Yeong gi spat at him.

"Don't say anything to my father you-" he said taking a gun from his pocket and firing to Yeong gi. Mi hi screamed.

Luckily Yeong gi dodged it. Suddenly it started to fill the room with gun shots. Mi hi curled her body with tears rolling down her cheeks.

She saw how her brothers and her father was fighting with the rivals. Lots of guards came across them.

Yeong gi shiftly shot Hyun woo. He shot his own friend. He fell on the floor with blood.

Her brothers kept on fighting. They were covering for Mi hi not letting her get hurt. Jimin's attention was on the guards not knowing someone else was aiming at him.

It was Hyun woo. He was at his last breath, but he needed to kill someone to fill his revenge which got build on fake words.

Mi hi's eyes went wide seeing what he was about to do. Mi hi knew that she can't live with a destroyed life, but her brother needs to live, they have a life, not her.

She can see that Hyun woo was aiming the gun with shaky hands.

Mi hi quickly got up with all the energy she had and hugged Jimin from the back. Jimin smiled feeling her hugging him.

BANG!!!!

I'm sorry that this part was so lame 😬😂. Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed it.
Thank you for reading 🍊
Don't forget to vote and comment🧃
Love you all 💜
🍹