Chapter 16

Jungkook walked to the big living room to see his little bean sitting on the carpet tracing the flower patterns on the carpet. The carpet was soft and had fur on it. Her legs was folded and her little fingers moving along the soft carpet.

Jungkook smiled at her.

"What are you doing?" He said as he also sat down with her in the floor.

"You see, this... it's so soft" she giggled feeling the ticklish feeling.

"Yeah it is" Jungkook chuckled at her.

"What do you do when you are free?" Mi hi asked Jungkook as she never got to talk to him properly.

"Oh..mmm... I play games most of the times" Jungkook said pretending to be thinking.

"Oh, like candy crush?" Mi hi asked as her eyes beamed with excitement.

"Baby, we don't play candy crush. We play something more than that" Jungkook said patting her head. Mi hi frowned.

"What?" She asked tilting her head. What's more than candy crush?

"Come on, I'll show you." Jungkook said grabbing Mi hi's hands in his. They walked to a big room, with sofas and chairs. Tables. A fridge was placed near the wall, it had a see through door. Different types of juices, short eats was filled.

"Woah" words ran out of her mouth.

"This is amazing Oppa" Mi hi said squeezing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's smile never left his lips. Seeing her smiling, made him smile like he never smiled in years. He could see the curious all over her face.

Mi hi sat in one of the chairs. Looking here and there. Jungkook walked to near the big TV. He switched on the TV and grabbed two video game controllers. He gave one to Mi hi, she looked at it narrowing her eyes. Her face is scrunched, eyebrows pulled together.

What is this thing covered with small pressing things? Should I press all the things? What's with the small sticks? Loads and loads of questions were training around her head. Jungkook saw her looking at the video game controller like a little monkey finding something interesting.

Hasn't she seen something like this before?.

"What is this?" she asked showing him the controller.

"What's with these?" she asked pointing at the little pressing things. Mi hi questioned Jungkook not taking her eyes of the thing.

"It's a video game controller" Jungkook said laughing.

"Why? Haven't you seen anything like this before?" He asked. Mi hi shook her head as no.

"shall I press this?" Mi hi again asked.

"no, no...wait, I'll teach you" Jungkook told her before she could do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"this is very hard, it's not easy~" Mi hi whined at the end. it was not easy for her for giving tries for things she have never laid her eyes on.

While playing the game she forgets what to press so she get failed and confused.

Jungkook laughed loudly. Mi hi squinted her eyes and looked at Jungkook trying to make an angry face but it turns out to be something cute. he laughed more loudly.

"you're so cute baby" Jungkook said while pinching her cheeks. Mi hi's cheeks were blushing pink.

"awww..is my sister blushing huh?" he said bringing his face more closer to her, teasing her.

"nooooo" Mi hi said covering her face with both her hands and moved away. again Jungkook laughed loudly. why is he laughing too much?

then, they started playing again. Mi hi was biting her tongue fully concentrated.

"I WONNNNN" Mi hi screamed jumping up and down with victory. Jungkook had a big smile on his face. letting her win was worthy. he will do anything to see that smile on her face.

Jungkook too stood up from his seat and cheered with her. she quickly stop her crazy woman jumping. Mi hi smiled cheekily at him with a tomato face. he smile and cupped her face pecking her forehead. Mi hi wanted to hide her face inside a wall. she was shy.

"let's go and eat something, I'm hungry" Jungkook said pointing his index finger to his stomach.

Mi hi nodded.

the walked to the Kitchen to spot Jin standing back faced to them. Jin was starring outside the kitchen window.. surrounded with thoughts with a apron wrapped around him.

Mi hi too went with Jungkook and stayed like two feet behind them. she was still not completely comfortable. she's scared. Jungkook went and tapped Jin's shoulder slightly.

there was no response with Jin. he wasn't moving an inch in his body. the tap water was running. Jungkook closed the tap and slapped Jin's butt hard. Jin yelp loudly.

"what the hell man?" Jin asked with his hands still covering his butt.

"you were lost, any problem Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he leaned to the counter. Mi hi was also listening to them as she was behind them, but Jin haven't seen her.

"nothing Jungkook ah" Jin said while shaking his head to get his thoughts out of his head. Jungkook looked at him while raising his eyebrow. he clearly knows that his elder brother was in some kind of problem.

"what?" Jin asked as he was getting annoyed by Jungkook cause he is not taking his eyes off him.

"tell" Jungkook said in a demanding. Jin knew he can't escape from the little devil. he sighed.

"why does Mi hi gets scared of everyone?, I know I treated her bad in the beginning but I regret it now" Jin said. Mi hi's body tensed hearing him. she was feeling guilty, it wasn't even her fault but still,

"I want to take Mi hi as my sister, and stay with her. comfort her like you did" Jin said wiping his hands. Mi hi was listening to his every word.

some part of her was happy knowing that he wants to have her as his sister but some part of her is scared and sad. Jungkook patted Jin's shoulder and went out of the kitchen leaving Mi hi and Jin alone. he knows they need some time together.he didn't forget to grab a banana milk from the fridge on the way.

okay now, anyone have any idea of what will happen? Will she be comfortable with Jin?

Thank you soo much for reading😍.

Don't forget to vote & comment💌

Love you all🌼🌈