Chapter 43

All visited home and Jungkook announced that he will be hosting a party for their victory. Even Mi hi was excited, since she has never been in a party.

Suddenly it hit her, Eun woo too played in her brothers team, so he will be here. Her cheeks became red as she thought about him.

"Are you blushing...again??? Mmm??" Suga looked at her with squinted eyes. Mi hi quickly replied,

"No" she said, not wanting to get caught. She thought that he was sleeping on the couch, his head was on Mi hi's lap, and Mi hi was reading a story book which was brought by Namjoon.

"Okay if you say so" Suga said still unsure about it. He will never let a boy near her,

The night time came, everyone was in their rooms. Arrangements for the party was already done. It's going to be very busy tomorrow.

Everyone was sleeping but Mi hi wasn't. She was completing her math assignment. She found everything interesting and the sums were very easy for her to do, but she had a lot to do, as she have to catch up with the absent work of a week.

She finished her work, she was feeling sleepy and tried. She took her teddy bear, and walked out of her room, to her brother's room.

The room door was opened and Taehyung was doing something on his laptop. He looked up from the laptop to meet a sleepy Mi hi standing at the door step while holding her bunny teddy with one ear.

Taehyung chuckled seeing her, she looked so cute.

"Why are you standing there, come in baby" he said.

Mi hi walked to him and jumped to his lap. She rested her head on his shoulder with Mr. Bun tucked under her arm.

"Sleepy???" Taehyung asked as Mi hi nodded in response. Taehyung smiled kissing her forehead. Mi hi snuggled more to his warm embrace while Taehyung was doing his work.

She didn't want him to stop his work because of her. Time to time she would look at him to see whether he was still working or not, finally she fell asleep.

Taehyung felt that her hands were loosening which were wrapped around his neck. He knew she was sleeping.

Taehyung slowly got up from the chair without making a single sound, afraid that she would wake up. He laid her on his bed and tucked her in. He placed a kiss on the crown of her head and walked back to his work.

After few minutes, Mi hi woke up, because she can't feel Taehyung's warmth. She saw him again on his laptop. She stepped out of the bed, walking back to him and again to his lap and fell asleep.

Taehyung was smiling. He knew she needed to sleep with him, so he stopped his work and got into the bed with her, with Mi hi snuggling to him like a baby snuggling to her mother's warmth.

Taehyung wrapped his arms protectively around her as he closed his eyes and entered his Dreamlands with his little princess sleeping in his arms.

So, how was this chapter?

Thank you for reading this guys 🌈
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Stay safe and healthy 💞
Love you all 💜