Chapter 63

A man entered the room by pushing the large doors open. The man was sweating with his hands clutching to a file.

"So you bought it?" Another Man questioned him,

"Yes sir" he answered.

"Well done Leng" He said as he grabbed the file and tossed it to his table. He proudly sat on his chair with a sinful smirk laying on his lips.

"You are doomed Kim Yeong gi" he said loudly and laughed evily.

"Go leng, your granddaughter is fine" he said as the old man smiled in relief, but he was dieing in guilt for betraying his master, the person who gave him a home, supported his family.

"Now it's all yours Hyun woo" the man muttered to his self. Hyun woo was happy, that he had the most important thing for the Kims.

But little did he know that, something was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After three days, Mi hi was spending her days with a heavy heart, she was scared, guilty. She felt like dieing, her brothers weren't taking her calls, she isn't eating, not sleeping well.

No matter how much Eun woo would try to convince her, she won't listen.

She was in guilt, she cared for her brothers a lot, but her heart broke the last the time she call Jin, he was angry with her, she didn't know the reason, he yelled at her saying she was a misfortune. She went on crying everyday, she looked like a walking zombie.

Currently she's sitting on the couch, blankly looking at the wall.

Suddenly a loud ringing occurred in the whole mansion. A maid answered the phone, her eyes went wide.

She took the phone and ran looking for Sara, the head maid.

"Hello, Mr. Kim,...what?...okay I will" she quickly said hanging up the phone. Her faced showed horror.

"Call the doctor" she yelled for a maid. Mi hi just stayed there trying to understand what was going on.

The doors opened with a loud bang and her brothers entered.

Mi hi's heart beat fasten. She looked at them, only to see hatred in their eyes. She was confused.

Then Jungkook was carrying Suga, he was unconscious. Mi hi ran to him, her heart was aching. Tears rolled down.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!" Taehyung yelled at her face. She flinched and moved back. Maids were shock. No one ever dreamed of saying that to her. Especially when her brothers says it.

"O-oppa" she stuttered. Sweat beads formed on her forehead. Why are they so furious? Did they get to know that she gave the file? Thinking this, it made more tears roll down.

She just looked at Suga being dragged to his room followed by the doctor.

Mi hi was about to walk with them,

"Don't you even dare to come, you ungrateful brat" Hobi spitted at her. She gasped. Never ever in her life she thought that her brothers will say this to her.

"P-please" she begged. Her heart was breaking. Her body was feeling numb.

The doctors took Suga away, leaving the six boys in the living room along with Mi hi.

Jimin came towards her with furious eyes, and roughly pushed a tablet to her hands.

Mi hi furrowed her eyebrows looking at the vedio playing on.

It made her blood freeze. Her hands started shaking.

It was the vedio of her entering her father's office, clips of her taking the files...then the next vedio played with her giving the file to that unknown person.

The tablet fell from her hands.

Oh uh!!!...

Hope you enjoyed it 😚
Thank you for reading 😸
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
Love you all 💜
🌌