Chapter 47

Jin and the others quickly ran to Mi hi's room as they heard the news. Their hearts warmed seeing Jimin cuddling Mi hi.

Jin went and peck Mi hi's forehead softly. Hobi and Namjoon was not okay with it as their eyes were red, thinking about that Bastard.

Suga was nowhere to be seen. They will not let a single person touch her, as they brutally murdered Mr. Kang giving him the worst torturing, and they were still on tracking of Mi hi's abuser, who was her father before.

Namjoon and Hobi dashed to the basement ready to kill the drunk boy, only to meet Suga stepping out of the basement, with a smirk.

Namjoon and Hobi stop on their tracks seeing him.

"Oh! Don't worry about him, he is already in hell" Suga smirked and went away.

Namjoon entered the basement to see the boy was tied to a pole with fire allover him, he was screaming.

Petrol was poured over him and was set of fire, they don't know what else has Suga done to him as he was one of the most dangerous person when it comes for torturing.

Namjoon walked away satisfied as he explained the news to Hobi, he let out a heavy sigh and walked away.

The next morning Mi hi was waken with her brothers sleeping besides her. She slowly poked on Jimin's and Jungkook's cheeks trying to wake them up.

As she poked their face, they made a srunched face and wipe the place where where she poked, not even looking. Mi hi giggled.

Then Jin walked in, with a soothing smile.

"How's your sleep My little, sweet princess" Jin said peppering her whole face with little kisses, as she giggled waking her brothers up.

"It was good" Mi hi said as she remembered the last night incident. She felt very embarrassed remembering that Eun woo too saw her being weak.

And the next thing she had her cheeks red, remembering how Eun woo comforted her.

"Why are your cheeks getting red?" Jimin asked her...

Suga jumped out of nowhere saying,
"She's blushing again"

Mi hi quickly shook her head rejecting his words.

"Come here" Jin said lifting her in his arms and taking her to bathroom cause she needs to go to school.

Thank you for reading ❤️
Please feel free to express your ideas 😃
Don't forget to vote and comment 💐
Love you all 💜