Chapter 33

Weeks passed, months passed as their bond became stronger, they wouldn't leave Mi hi alone for a second. After the incident, they were more careful with her, they were always on alert of not to raise their voice on her. Mi hi never bought the topic again, and she made sure not to touch the glass until she finished eating.

She was strong, she knows few self-defending techniques. Jungkook has been giving her boxing lessons.

Currently she was in school ground looking at the basketball practices going on, waiting for her unnies to come, they said that they have a free period. She found out that they were in her brothers age, Ara and Serity was in Jimin's and Taehyung's class and Mina in Jungkook's class, Mi hi made Jungkook go back to his actual class as she was fine with staying in the class by herself, they were few friends with her who talked. Some would just come to ask about her brothers.

"Yow" someone suddenly tapped Mi hi's shoulders hard making her jump. She turned around to see Ara and the others.

"so who's your life Mi hi?" Serity acted like it was the first time she was seeing Mi hi, she's a dramatic queen.

Mina was smiling looking at her phone, she was looking at a photo. Her cheeks were red. Mi hi squinted her eyes trying to look at it but couldn't.

Mi hi nudged her arm to Serity while slowly asking what's up with Mina. Serity just shrugged her shoulders, she didn't even know what it was.

An evil idea crept in her mind. She slowly waked to Mina and grabbed her phone in a second. Mina was dumbfounded for a second. Mi hi started running waving the phone in the air.

Mina had wide eyes and looked scared. Mi hi laughed running while looking at the phone, only to see a picture of her brother, Jungkook. Ooooo, she's likes my brother. She laughed more, mi hi turned back to see Mina dashing towards her with others tagging by her side, Ara couldn't even run properly as she was laughing hard. Serity was lacking breath. Too much laughing.

Before Mi hi could look front, she got jumped to a strong chest. She lost her body balance and was about to fall backwards when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her little waist pulling her back.

Mi hi looked up to see a beautiful pair of eyes, looking straightly at her. She felt her heart beat rising and an unusual feeling in her stomach.

now what? who do you think this is? 😉

Thank you so much for reading🌹

Hope you have a great day🌻

Don't forget to vote and comment🐰

love you allll👻💚