Chapter 09

Suga went to his room and took the picture on his nightstand.

It's a picture of him and his little sister. They were sitting by a lake. He was kissing his little sisters forehead in the picture. He clutched it into his chest. Silent tears rolled down. He was crying because the way Mi hi was eating the same way his sister ate, with food all over her face. He smiled sadly as he starred to her picture.

He really missed her. She was the only person who could melt his cold heart, his soft spot. He kissed the photo and kept it on the place before.

He didn't want to eat anymore. He lost his appetite but still went to downstairs, not to eat, but to look at Mi hi. He didn't even know that he was being attracted to her. He sat on his seat.

"so, I have an announcement to make" Yeong gi said as he took everyone's attention except for one. Mi hi. Yeong gi looked at her, but smiled seeing her enjoying her food.

"me and my girlfriend is going to get married on this Sunday, so everyone get ready" he said and started eating, leaving his sons with wide eyes.

Shock was visible on their eyes. Jimin was clenching his fist. He got relaxed when he saw Mi hi. She wasn't even listening. She was moving her upper body from left to right while eating tiny bits from her food. Jimin had no idea of him relaxing just seeing her, but he didn't like it him being relaxed seeing her.

After a tensed dining session, everyone walked to the living area. Mi hi took the flowers as she held them.

"I'll drop them off" Yeong gi said as he walked towards the main door. The boys can't go beyond their father's decision. So they would respect it no matter what.

Mi hi badly wanted to give them the flowers, but too scared that they will eat her. Just as Yeong gi was about to open the door, Mi his voice echoed in the room.

"wait" She finally got courage and thought of giving them the flowers. She was shaking but took a deep breath and walked towards the seven figures, who was standing like statues, gazing coldly at the soft small girl.

She walked to them, first one was Seokjin, she went towards him and stretched one flower from her hand and held it in front of him. He was so confused as he looked at his brothers. They too had no clue about what she's doing. Seokjin slowly took the flower from Mi hi as she smiled tilting her head.

Next, she walked to Suga, who had no emotions in his eyes but a bit of adoration. She again stretched one flower towards him, he grabbed it and gave her a nod. She again showed a small smile towards him.

Then she skipped to Jimin. She gave the flower to him, he wanted to grab it and throw it across the window or pull of the petals one by one, but when he saw Mi his eyes filled with excitement and happiness, he stopped doing the cruel act. His heart was not accepting that cruel thing.

Next, she moved to Namjoon. She gave him the flower as Namjoon took it from his fingers. He nodded his head as Mi hi too nodded her head cutely that made a small smile crept into his lips, but he covered it quickly.

She walked towards Hoseok and gave him the flower. He took the flower while looking into her eyes. He smiled slowly at her.

Next she moved to Taehyung, he looked like he will kill her any second. She was scared to look into his eyes. She gave him the flower while looking at her feet finding her shoes suddenly interesting. She slowly looked at Taehyung slowly, more like peeking through her eye lashes. he was already starring at her.

She quickly moved to the last one, Jungkook. She gave the last flower to him. Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. he took it from her hands.

"why did you give us these flowers Mi hi?" Jungkook asked while looking at Mi hi. Mi hi startled as it was the first time one of them talked to her. She was nervous. She kept her hands behind her. her legs were shaking.

"I- I just w-wanted to give my brothers a small gift" she said moving her body left to right. She was shy and nervous. She felt she was sweating. Some eyes widened as she mentioned them as MY brothers

"well, its a beautiful gift little missy" Jungkook said bowing his head dramatically. Mi hi smiled widely showing her cute boxy smile with a shade of pink dancing on her cheeks merrily. Jungkook stopped on his tracks. His mouth was hang open. He can sense that his brothers saw the same thing he saw, her smile. The same as Taehyung and the only one they loved to death. Mi hi stopped smiling seeing them tensing. She got scared. She was scared thinking whether she said a wrong thing or did something wrong. They will hate me now.

Jungkook saw her eyes getting teary. He quickly broke the silence.

"hey, Mi hi, your smile is really beautiful, you know?" he said bending down to Mi his height. Mi hi tears vanished as it was placed with shyness and her cheeks were coated with pink blushes.

"thank you" she thanked him shyly. It was the first time someone gave her a compliment other than her mother. She waved her hand at them and walked to her father and mother who was witnessing the whole thing. she remembered that Suga didn't have his meal properly. She wanted to tell him to eat, but too scared. She walked and stood beside her father.

"what happened, princess?" Yeong gi asked sensing that his daughter is thinking something.

"Dadda, Suga oppa didn't eat properly, what if he gets sick?" she asked as she looked at her Dadda. Her eyes were coated with worry.

All the brothers shot their heads to her, Suga can feel his heart beat rising. He wanted to hug her, for caring about him. His heart softened, not only him, the rest of them.

"why don't you go and say it to him, hmm?" Yeong gi said caressing her head. He felt that she saw nervous but it was a good thing for them to get together.

Mi hi shook her head but Yeong gi pushed her softly towards them. She took soft steps towards Suga. He was already looking at her softly. He didn't have his cold gaze anymore. Mi hi was playing with her fingers, it was a cute site to see.

"you didnt eat your meal properly oppa. Please eat otherwise your tummy will burn and you will have to cut your tummy" she said and ran to her father before Suga could relax or reply for her. A wide smile crept on his lips. His gummy smile flashed.

The Kim siblings didn't know that their hearts have already made a soft spot for her, some believed it, but some didnt.

Mi hi walked out of the house while holding Yeong gi's big hands.

"BYE!!!" Jungkook shouted waving his hands as Mi hi flinched and turned around. She smiled widely with her boxy smile on display. She gave a tiny wave and walked away.

Everyone was standing there looking at the closing door, only one thing was on their mind.

Any idea what's in their mind?

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas ✨ .

Vote & comment 🌸.

Love ya🍭