I inhaled the very familiar scent of his and we both descended the stairs of the jet. There were many black cars parked outside and his one of the most trusted man Rocky came and greeted both of us .

"Boss, Mam" He nodded and then gave a serious look to him .
He sighed and turned to look at me.

"Driver will drop you at Mahaal , Need to go for work" He murmured and instantly left with Rocky.

Not even a minute passed and he is back to his work and previous nature.

Smiling to myself , I went to the car and saw Chetankaka.
He always drive me around the places which I have to go.

"Jai shree Krishna chetankaka, keise hei ap" I asked him and he smiled so brightly and replied back with he is amazing and then i got settled in the car , he started driving and then started talking about Rajkumar and Mine's trip.

After some time we reached Mahaal and I smiled looking at the beautiful thing of design in front of me.
There stood divya, samarth , maa sa, Kaki sa , oh my good everyone were there.
I instantly got out and divya came running and hugged me .
We both laughed and looked at each other.

"You look so good Divya" I said in a cheery voice and she shook her head and then pinched my cheeks.

"No! You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S" She replied back and then divya was harshly pushed away from me and samarth came and hugged me .
I hugged him and ruffled his hair.

"How is my devaar ji doing" I asked and he laughed and winked and I understood.
Samarth might have gone to numerous parties, chilled out , and must have irritated Divya to no extent.

Then Elders waved at me and i went towards them and touched of their's feet.
They all patted my head and lastly Maa sa asked "how is our Bahoo doing?"

I chuckled and replied with I am good and then asked everyone about their health.
I went towards dada sa and asked "You took all your medicines right?"

He laughed and nudged dadi sa "See she is back to herself."
Dadi sa then did a loving gesture to me and kissed my head.
Papa sa patted my shoulders and Kaki sa hugged me. How much I love this family.

"Come on lets go inside." Papa sa said and we all started walking inside and both samarth and divya came stood beside .

"Where is Rajkumar?" Dada sa asked and i sighed and replied back with that he has some work to do and will come soon.
Maa sa muttered some words under her breathe and everyone started going towards their own place.

"So bhabhi saaa" Samarth dragged the word sa and I looked at him confused, then he gave a knowing look to Divya who wriggled her eyebrows and cheekily asked "So gifts?"

I looked at both of them and laughed and pinched both of their cheeks " You both act like kids , but guess what ! I got you so many things"
I exaggerated and then saw guards keeping the shopping bags and suitcases in the corridor of our bedroom .
Since no one is allowed in his bedroom.

"Beta take Ramsevak with you and keep all the things in bedroom and we all will till then meet you later for lunch?" Maa sa said and i nodded .

"I will bring all the things after lunch" I said and both samarth and divya high fived each other.
I took a last look at everyone and went to corridor of our bedroom.