Jaune: Come on you weak bastard! Fight me!

Y/n just looked at him with a bored expression barely using any of his actual strength. They both jumped back as they dashed toward each other once more with Y/n parrying with Yamato's scabbard stunning Jaune.

 They both jumped back as they dashed toward each other once more with Y/n parrying with Yamato's scabbard stunning Jaune

With Jaune stunned Y/n gripped his throat as he held him up with Jaune's friends panicking.

Y/n: Defeating you... Has no meaning. Even if you heal your wounds and get strong. In the end, you are still...

He went near his ear and whispered.

Y/n:... *whispers* Useless.

As soon as he said that he threw Jaune up in the air as he was going back down Y/n cocked back his fist and sent a barrage of punches.

Mercury:Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!

Mercury:
Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!

The sisters and the rest that sided with them looked at Mercury weirdly with Y/n too focused on breaking every bone in Jaune's body. Emerald is the first to speak up.

Emerald: What the hell was that?

Mercury: What?

Raven: Did you have a stroke or something?

Mercury: What? No!

Frost: You sounded like a dumbass.

Her eyes stop glowing.

Caitlyn: It is a bit concerning Mercury are you sure your alright?

Mercury: I'm fine chill out.

They all shrugged looking back at the soon-to-be paralyzed Jaune. With Mercury muttering something under his breath.

Mercury: *muttering* Uncultured swines.

Unfortunately, his mind-reading sisters heard him as they got confused but shrugged it off and looked back at their big brother. Soon Y/n finished with Jaune being immobile on the ground barely breathing as his friends rushed to his aid. Y/n just turned and walked away when he heard Jaune speak.